The online racing simulator
Team BlitZ comback!
(116 posts, started )
wtf is up wit u and ur rallx sucks rallyx ftw i want to be petter solberg
Quote from LFSn00b :Well this is not a closed team, you can join freely

Seeing you said that, I'd like to join Niko. *gets paperwork* I need good training, because i dont have a wheel. Might as well get a G25 for my birthday. (and thats on 11 January)*finds ballpoint pen*
After the catastrophic failure of .WAV I realised I was more suited to being a member in a team than leading one.
Can I join Blitz. 6000 miles (just) and looking for a friendly, active team.
Quote from Riders Motion :'Blitz Rallycross' server will soon be online, it's been two months I'm waiting for the server from Kiss Me, and I thought eight slots would be enough for rallycross. We'll use it for various disciplines at first but I hope someone *points a Niko* will evantually buy a 32 slots server for the race stuff.

Is that S2 or demo? I must be blind because or can't find it. Well it could also be that "soon" is a longer time period than a week
Can i join to i have Travelled distance:8229 Ml and looking for an acttive team.
It'll soon be up, don't worry and congratz on the new members Niko _
YOU GUYS RALLY!!!! Can i join hehe, Im on a Drift Team as well =\
#58 - Dmt
:ices_rofl Niko
wow lots of people wanting to join, gonna have to take some names down :P
ugh..msn
Can i re-join guys
Quote from Stew2000 :Did you ever leave? O.o

WEll i did for a week lol and then .WAV died lol but i see both memebers are currently in BlitZ too!
Quote from jaws99 :WEll i did for a week lol and then .WAV died lol but i see both memebers are currently in BlitZ too!

Well where ever nutty boy was going i was going with him.
I can understand that.
In the 1st post we have website coming soon and the forum address.
Should see some of you guys online tonight if i get the chance
Quote from Clownpaint :Doing it all night eh? I hope you all had fun.

Well i did 1 or 2 hours on it but had to go don't know how much niko did after i went.
lol, 1 or 2 hours, it takes around 10 mins to set up a forum
sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh lol
lol shut it poo face

Team BlitZ comback!
(116 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG