The online racing simulator
Quote from XCNuse :It's called color spot photography, the only thing I don't really like about yours pdanev, is in some places the sky is overly contrasted, whereas if you look in the pictures of the porsche, no color in the sky takes up a majority, especially white like in your case. Then, the other thing that bothered me is the lightness of the shadow, if you look at the porsche's shadow, it is nearly all black. And the last thing that bugs me, is that in the porsche, you see trees and other much closer objects which also pick up focus, you just have.. fuzzy tires which pick up focus which isn't very appealing. Maybe if you did this on the long sweeping turns on Aston (the turns right before the 180 turn and the chicane to start line), would this look good.

Yep, all valid points. I didn't try to replicate it exactly, so I wasn't following all the details you mentioned from the original picture, I just had a glance at it, thought it looks cool, and wanted to do something similar in lfs. But indeed, the spot is not very good, Aston would have been definitely better. I also realized that I should have taken maybe 3-4 pictures and put one together, because after certain fov lfs distorts pretty badly. And the way I did it now gives a bit of limited and odd environment.

Might give it another shot at Aston later on.
These are my first photoshop pics
comments please
Attached images
Image1.jpg
Image2.jpg
Image3.jpg
Image4.jpg
ok i kind of got carried away and made a few more
Attached images
BF1atnight.jpg
nightchase.jpg
mirror.jpg
BF1jamaica.jpg
Attached images
xrg.jpg
@pdanev: Thx for a new wallpaper, looks really great
Attached images
rac.jpg
LFSn00b very nice

lol i tryed to make Transformer in LFS :ices_rofl

it took me 10mins to do, so it wont be beautiful lol. like arms edges etc :ices_rofl
Attached images
lfs.jpg
lol vajado someone should make a 3d tranformer lfs car like teh lfs or xrt
My little edits, not much change from in game really, pretty unedited.
Attached images
Drifting mambo.jpg
Driftwallpaper.jpg
sorta has that top gear filter too it good job

This might just turn into a movie pretty soon (model needs some fixing)
:bowdown:nice one.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :
This might just turn into a movie pretty soon (model needs some fixing)

Lol, that looks quite strange, u put your own car-model into the game or what? Also, how did u get the real reflection of surroundings instead of reflectionmap? Somehow rendered the whole scene in 3DS? I don't get it lol, tell me plz
My guess is the whole thing is rendered in a third party app; possibly 3DS. Either that or the reflections on the car are just some handy PS work and some crafty screenshots. That's less likely, though, since he mentioned the movie part.
My edited screens:

Is it not? Oh darn I thought it was.

I didn't think bespoke worked with Demo either.
His friend let him take the screenshots on his PC, but his friend cannot access or post on the forums because he doesnt know his username.

Sarcasim skill +1
Quote from Jakg :...i take it you have an S2 License? South City is not in the demo iirc :P

It's wasn't my screens !..
I only have edit them at all..

My latest masterpiece

Edited pics
(14119 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG