The online racing simulator
dumb question: can I remove Catalyst control center and have ATT only?
Like the thread title says,can I remove Catalyst control center, and have Ati tray tools only.

Also,what would be a proper way for driver upgrading? Remove currently installed version, clean with crap cleaner in safe mode,restart again,install nev version,am I right?

sory for asking stupid questions *watan00bamI*
I'm running ATT without CCC, and remove old version-driver killer-install new version usually is recommended. Don't know about the merits of safe mode.
I normally just uninstall, restart and install new.
Quote from Thunderhead :Like the thread title says,can I remove Catalyst control center, and have Ati tray tools only.

Also,what would be a proper way for driver upgrading? Remove currently installed version, clean with crap cleaner in safe mode,restart again,install nev version,am I right?

sory for asking stupid questions *watan00bamI*

Yes,you can download only the drivers and doesnt have to install the CCC.
The proper way to uninstall the ATI drivers is as you described above.Brilliant:-)

And no,these are not stupid questions.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :Yes,you can download only the drivers and doesnt have to install the CCC.
The proper way to uninstall the ATI drivers is as you described above.Brilliant:-)

And no,these are not stupid questions.

Thanks.
Am I the only one experiencing problems with lfs and Ati Tray Tools? I've installed the 7.6 drivers with the control center and I tried lfs, before I installed ATT. Worked fine. Then I installed ATT and LFS wouldn't start for more than 2 seconds and just close with no error. If I close ATT, I can play lfs just fine. Might just be me so I'm going to ask before I start looking for answers.
I didn't want to start a new thread on this, there are enough of those already. Closest I could find was this.
#6 - J.B.
I had this too. It's caused by "Tools & Options/OnScreen Display". Disable it.
Grand, it works. Thanks man

dumb question: can I remove Catalyst control center and have ATT only?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG