Drift Silvia
(15 posts, started )
Drift Silvia
Could Any one Make this silvia please? Its the D1 Rockstar silvia s13

Thanks
Attached images
03.jpg
tn61_01.jpg
I also found a pic of this an XRT B324R dont know where to download it dont know where to find it any help it looks great

Thanks again
Attached images
Bee-RTsig.png
#3 - garph
Quote from Mad_Dog 1 :I also found a pic of this an XRT B324R dont know where to download it dont know where to find it any help it looks great
Thanks again

That's just someone tweaking the XRT model in a 3D program and basically copying and pasting a screen shot together to make it look like its real.

You can't download and use that. Same goes for any other car body tweaks you see around.
Quote from Mad_Dog 1 :Could Any one Make this silvia please? Its the D1 Rockstar silvia s13

Thanks

I am downloading photoshop atm because i removed it when re-installing my computer =/ i'm going to try it because i like the car and paint
i was bord and saw ur request this will get us off to a start anyway tell me wat u want changed
Attached images
XRT_Rockstar.jpg
Yeah i like that one but i think the rockstar logo needs to be on a little more of an angle but otherwise its awsome

thanks
Quote from dj-fluxsa :i was bord and saw ur request this will get us off to a start anyway tell me wat u want changed

would you mind if i use your skin to further make the rockstar skin, adding gradient to the bumpers to get the effect as in the picture, rotating the rockstar logo a bit adding cf to rear wing ..
sure go ahead
Thanks, i am almost ready only need to add the gradient to bumpers, to bad the XRT is to small to put the #09 tag on it :/ if it is on it i need to resize the rockstar energydrink text and then it doesnt look as nice.
Quote from theirishnoob :nice also nice quote in your signature , the fratellies rock !

you listen to the fratellis ;o damn i tought i was the only one around here :') well nice meeting you and thanks, i like the skin because its quit simple on my screen the gradient on bumpers looks so damn nice in fern bay with weather set on sunset
thanks for finishing it thats wat i ment to do but i went away for the weekend
Thanks for awsome skin the gradient makes it look better thanks

Good Work

Drift Silvia
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG