The online racing simulator

Poll : Do You Want The Return of Pit Spotter

Yes
No
signed... and think that's no disrespect... we're just showing to kegetys how we appreciate his nice work and miss his Ingame Apps.
Pit spotter is one nifty tool i don't wanna miss keep the votes rollin'
Add me, it was a great program
Signed!

Keep up the good work kegetys.
Putted me up
yes.. truely is. the program helps a lot.

signed
I've voted "no".

I appreciate Kegetys' work, and he is a god's gift to the community! I just don't like the way people can behave when they have pitspotter installed.
There is no "guy on the left" or "clear"!!!
look into your mirrors, look left and right, that's the way to go! You can't get commands like "guy approaching left next corner" or "careful, guy in front is about to shut the door next corner!" There are more ways to get to know certain driver's styles and lines.

Don't take this personal, Kegetys and fellow fanboys, but I just think racecraft doesn't increase by using this tool.

greetz and sorry for the somewhat harsh words

der butz
Quote from Markz :Doesn't anybody consider it sort of rude to force him to do something when it's his freedom of choice?

*sigh*

Yet someone else who has the wrong end of the stick. There is absolutely no intention to force Kegetey to do anything. We are showing our support of him, telling him that there lots of his fans out there that appreciate his work and that there are lots of people who would greatly appreciate if he decides to update his work
bump
Quote from der butz :I've voted "no".

I appreciate Kegetys' work, and he is a god's gift to the community! I just don't like the way people can behave when they have pitspotter installed.
look into your mirrors, look left and right, that's the way to go! You can't get commands like "guy approaching left next corner" or "careful, guy in front is about to shut the door next corner!" There are more ways to get to know certain driver's styles and lines.

Don't take this personal, Kegetys and fellow fanboys, but I just think racecraft doesn't increase by using this tool.

der butz

-on the demo servers i see a lot of people who dont look and then say that you are the one that hit them.
-in rl you can easely look aside , on the pc it isn't that easy
-when i can avoit hitting someone because i use pitspotter then it can onley be a plus

wel thats my opinion
pit spotter
I think the dev's should have the pit spotter inputed into the game. For the fact, there are people that are not to smart, and have problems getting these app's going.
(/insm=29999/exec pitspotter i think thats not hard)

It is true i hate teaching people, they can be so blond at times, once starting to teach it never stops.

So to the dev's:: make somthing that will post times laps distance of leader and pack i know there are app's for these fun addons but like i said (teaching) is not the way to go.

PS..................................................................
I feel like that s2 final will have more tools and apps
Quote from der butz :I've voted "no".

der butz

Well, all I know is that I have far fewer accidental collisions with other people when I'm using PitSpotter than when I'm not, and this seems to be someting which they appreciate.

For me, it's not about what's real and what's not real, it's simply that it helps me to avoid spoiling other people's races.

It's about consideration for other drivers.

So, I for one would like to be able to use it.
UP
....signed !!
bump
bump
What i would really like is the Ghost Car® updated.
I tried it with the insim gateway and got no luck with it.

Still, thanks a lot for all of what you've already done for LFS, Kegetys.
You're the man.
I hope my post isnt offtopic.I tried to use pitspotter but hadnt any luck This is my config.The only changes in it are for the drift gauge.I tried the suggested solutions but nothing still.Any help,i know that this isnt working atm but i would love to try it out with older versions of the game.
Attached files
cfg.rar - 1.6 KB - 137 views
Signed
Really like this program beceause you dont must always look to the left or right.
:bump:
a new pitspotter is born
Ladys and gnetleman a new pitspotter is born !!!

but i am first beta tester for this fabulous program

the final version coming soon

its made by a good friend of me

i test this prg for the moment

see ya

woolfen
Great news woolfen! Cheers to ur mate for doing this
signing
God, spot me again!

Dandy Dust
Quote from woolfen :Ladys and gnetleman a new pitspotter is born !!!

but i am first beta tester for this fabulous program

the final version coming soon

its made by a good friend of me

i test this prg for the moment

see ya

woolfen

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG