The online racing simulator
Looking for race team
(9 posts, started )
Looking for race team
Hello all!

a little introduction:

I'm 22 years old. I live in Holland and licensed for a month now.

I really enjoy LFS and i'm looking for a team to become better in this game. Eventually i would like to race in leagues.
I'm not looking for some pro team. Just a fun team to learn the tricks in LFS if you know what a mean.
I prefed racing with the GTR cars but others are ok too.

So if you have a friendly team and you are interested in letting me join then pls reply or send me a pm.

Looking forward to hear from you all.
This whole section of the forum has teams looking for members... maybe take a look?
doing that aswell mate
**Puts on B-rad's Platium Pimping Cap**

Hello there.. Check out www.drivenbypassion.org

We are a group of LFS drivers who formed a team, and we are always interested in drivers over the age of 18. Our entry policy now includes details on our adult only team.

Visit our website and forums, register if you wish and get to know us. We prefer applicants to get to know us on the track before applying, so our servers are easy to remember:

DBP Team Server 1
DBP Team Server 2
DBP Team Server 3

Enjoy
Might I suggest getting a bit more experience before considering joining a team. It will help you make a better choice as ideally you would want to join a team with the same ideals and who race the same kind of combos as you

You can take a look at our website www.sonicrealmsracing.co.uk if you like..
#6 - Nobo
Quote from 808Drift : This whole section of the forum has teams looking for members... maybe take a look?

Maybe he is not looking for teams where members go in and out like customers in a shop
-
(Atixt) DELETED by Atixt
Quote from Nobo :Maybe he is not looking for teams where members go in and out like customers in a shop

I needed the laugh.. thank you
Quote from Nobo :Maybe he is not looking for teams where members go in and out like customers in a shop

lol
lol

Looking for race team
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG