The online racing simulator
Night time setting!
(18 posts, started )
#1 - vane
Night time setting!
they should have a night time setting and make the head lights actually show your way, also make the flip-ups on the xr's go up!
Yes, it has come up literally thousands of times, please use the Search feature.
#3 - vane
i did search but nothing came up. it should be done though
But to going back topic, I belive a nighttime setting for LFS would ruin much of it. I do understand the ones that means this would be a great feuture in LFS, but I don`t think it would be any usefull and beside - think on oval with BF1 and nighttime setting, it would be a nightmare
Seeing as how there are night races in real life this is an essential feature for LFS in the future. Do you really think people would stupid enough be race the single seaters in the dark (in a serious race)? Plus, it's not as if there wouldn't be a choice between day and night.
Well they should modell it, so time goes real time, i have yet to see, on a cruise server for instance, after 3 hours, of being on there, i aint saw any skybox changes..

If 24 hour races aint running in the dark too, what are the driver changes for? ;D
i'd rather see rain then night
If the XR gets proper pop-up headlights, my life will be complete. I am only partly joking
Quote from The Very End :think on oval with BF1 and nighttime setting, it would be a nightmare

Taking a quote from the cars movie

"We dont need headlights because the track is always LIT"

Just put huge floodlights on the oval, simple.
Quote from VTiRoj :Taking a quote from the cars movie

Not all stock cars dont have lights u know . But for NASCAR ya
Quote from VTiRoj :Taking a quote from the cars movie

Still... it would be hell lol
32 cars and barely no one can see a sh*t, lol 1T .. no 1 straight mayhem!
Yes, all those corners on the oval make it really difficult to work out where people will be...
although some of these features would be good. i don't think now is the right time for them. i would much rather see smaller things done, like exhaust smoke when a car is idling. maybe being able to stall a car. or lose panels.
things like this would also be good. but as my mother says "you get what your given and be greatful you got it".
Quote from Dajmin :Yes, all those corners on the oval make it really difficult to work out where people will be...

I assume you never raced at Phoenix speedway when the sun is blistering in your eyes and you cant see crap.
Quote from dadge :although some of these features would be good. i don't think now is the right time for them. i would much rather see smaller things done, like exhaust smoke when a car is idling. maybe being able to stall a car. or lose panels.
things like this would also be good. but as my mother says "you get what your given and be greatful you got it".

When you say stall(ing?) the car, does stalling means that the front of special formula cars maybe can be raised due to the airforces under the car, and it will be sent flying?

Sorry, bad english point is.
Stalling is when a car .. example nascar gets up in the air and gets tossed on roof, since it got too much air under it and it was lifted up?

Of thats so, YES that would be a grreeat idea in LFS
Then people wouldn`t push it so hard on tracks with elevation changes, like AS 1 or something LOl, evil chicane.
Quote from The Very End :When you say stall(ing?) the car, does stalling means that the front of special formula cars maybe can be raised due to the airforces under the car, and it will be sent flying?

Sorry, bad english point is.
Stalling is when a car .. example nascar gets up in the air and gets tossed on roof, since it got too much air under it and it was lifted up?

Of thats so, YES that would be a grreeat idea in LFS
Then people wouldn`t push it so hard on tracks with elevation changes, like AS 1 or something LOl, evil chicane.

I think they mean stalling as in "If-you-dont-push-the-clutch-when-standing-still-the-engine-dies" or something similar to that.

Night time setting!
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG