The online racing simulator
Suggestion to LX Month
(37 posts, started )
Perhaps the Lx Month thread?
It won't make any difference to scrubs like me anyway. -1
If you are the best in 3 events, you should win the 1st prize in thoses 3 events, simple as that
Bawbag will probably win them since I am disqualified
Unless you cheat, in which case you aren't eligable for prizes, even if your submitted lap was done without cheats.
#5 - RiGun
Well, I belive that if the same person is the best in all the competitions he's got the right to the prices, I know that it would be nice to the ones in second and third place to have a better chance, but it's not fair for the winner of the 1st week.
Quote from XtremDriver :If you are the best in 3 events, you should win the 1st prize in thoses 3 events, simple as that
Bawbag will probably win them since I am disqualified

lol

edit: agreed on the first part, though.
Quote from RiGun :Well, I belive that if the same person is the best in all the competitions he's got the right to the prices, I know that it would be nice to the ones in second and third place to have a better chance, but it's not fair for the winner of the 1st week.

To be honest, i'll try the 2nd week compeitition but I have absolutely no use for the 3 way splitter thing, so I don't see the point in trying to win, but I will drive a little for fun.

If this was suggested before the compeition then I would agree, but now after a few days of the first event i disagree as I would by far only enter the compeition for the G25, my wheel is getting worse and worse every day and will be needing replaced, but the TrackIR is just an accessory. (Very nice one though)
O/T: Ray, don't you have a Frex-adapted DFP? Isn't that basically the dog's danglies?

Or is there a Frex adapter for the G25?
Yes I do, the frex is still great, although the fabrick is pretty worn (The parts you hold are basicly leather now, not the nice fabrick stuff)

But it's the actuall DFP itself that is giving the bother, like sometimes when you countersteer fast it sets it off center, by about 1/3 and you have to shake it side to side a bit for it to re center. It's also noisey as hell!

I wouldn't get rid of it obviously, also sometimes the pedals re calibrate, happend again last night while doing the layout, the pedals go dead and you have to apply 100% to set them correctly, sucked when I wanted a small amount of brake!

Just these small things you notice getting worse, wonder when it will go kaput, probarly the first day of G25 week.
Let Bawbag win other things too
Quote from Bawbag :If this was suggested before the compeition then I would agree

actually i did suggest it a few days before the compo but no one seemed to care (i think at that time everybody was far too busy bitching about forced cockpit view)
Quote from LFSn00b :Hello.
I couldn't find a better place for this, so i put it here.

I'm suggesting that if you win the 1st prize in some week, you can't win another.

Anyone with me?

I've got a suggestion, why not give another 1st prize to the current in the 516th place

Why not.....
Saves making a new thread..

How do i get or play the lx monthly tracks offline ?
In server, press Shift-U. Then, on bottom right, click Save Layout. It will be done.

Or look on the last page (methinks, but I have 50 posts per page) and find it there already.
Quote from Spils :Saves making a new thread..

How do i get or play the lx monthly tracks offline ?

join server => press shift+u => click save layout in the lower right hand corner of your screen => go to single player => load the autocross arena => press shift+u => press load layout in the lower right => select the layout you just saved

GODDMANIT TRISTAN !
Whats a Frex-adapted DFP?
I couldn't find a better place for this, so i put it here.

I'm suggesting that if you win the 1st prize in some week, you can't win another.

Anyone with me?

Hi W*****

Yeh is a good suggestion because you probably get someone winning them all so, that should give other people a chance to win a price.

Btw ***** is just a word which we say to each other on msn and other places
lol,

Beat you to it this time
Quote from Bawbag :But it's the actuall DFP itself that is giving the bother, like sometimes when you countersteer fast it sets it off center, by about 1/3 and you have to shake it side to side a bit for it to re center. It's also noisey as hell!

My red momo does that. Never happens in a normal race situation but if i get spun out and try to correct too fast the wheel is off center and i have to come to a complete stop and turn lock to lock to fix it

And its also noisy as hell i started the LX comp as soon as i could after the british GP which was about 2am over here and i thought the noise from the wheel would wake my flatmates up
Does anyone here have a TrackIR, are they actually useful or does it just get annoying?

Anyone with me?

Yes +1

If your that good (bawbag) then you can just take your pick of which prize you would like to win. It means others have a chance of winning some of these very good prizes.
Quote from ajp71 :Does anyone here have a TrackIR, are they actually useful or does it just get annoying?

according to tristan they are annoying and disconnecting ... things might have changed with 6dof however
i suppose kev still cant comment on what a trackir is like
Quote from The General Lee :Whats a Frex-adapted DFP?

http://www.frex.com/gp/ <-- Click the "Wheel adapter" link. Can't give you a direct link because it's a crappy frameset site.

Quote from Shotglass :according to tristan they are annoying and disconnecting ... things might have changed with 6dof however
i suppose kev still cant comment on what a trackir is like

To be fair I did move house in... December? And I said I'd pass on my new address and I don't think I did, but by that point I felt bad because I thought Tristan secretly wanted to keep it.
#24 - DeKo
I've just dome a bit of googling and saw a link to these bits of software which use a webcam to offer 2DoF, anybody got any experience with these programs (or similar)?

Might go and find myself a cheap webcam tomorrow

Suggestion to LX Month
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG