The online racing simulator
my 1st skin
(41 posts, started )
and now i unsubsrcibe to this thread.
Quote from LFSn00b :HAI GUYS DIS IS MI FIRST SKIN PLZ RATE IT ITS TEH BEST LOLOLOL

it's actually prettier than fasters.
Well, for faster's skin, put more effort into making a skin m8 and use a proper program for it too (I use PSP7 and a calculator for calculating the pixels ).

As for Niko's skin, I think most of you don't get the point of this. I think he posted it to see how the community will respond and as expected, negatively with a tinge of anger in it too.

EDIT: Now already viewed Niko's skin, yep, definitely not a serious skin . I mean, COME ON!, "NFS RULZ!", "LOL", "Drift" <- altho IMO, not an offensive term for me as I respect drifting, "NOS" and "Headshot".
Quote from Leprekaun :As for Niko's skin, I think most of you don't get the point of this. I think he posted it to see how the community will respond and as expected, negatively

I don't think so, I think he did it to take the piss out of faster and his skin.

The reason faster has got this reaction is because it was posted in the wrong section to start with, faster is not a newbie he has been around long enough to know about his section. And even though it is his first skin, no effort or thought has gone into it at all yet he still wants people to take time out of their day to view and comment on it, which they have.

Faster is one of a few people on this forum that needs to think carefully about what they post, as people expect a certain quality of thread from them, which he seems to constantly give. He could easily do more to not give people a reason to have a go, but here we are again.

Sorry Faster, but this is what I expected and the race yesterday was also what I expected.
Well, you think, I think, doesn't matter unless Niko tells us what he was thinking .

Agree with garph on that, faster, when you have the experience you have of LFS and you make a skin like that, its probably the lowest level you can get as a skinner (experienced LFS user, shite skin) sorry but its true. Personally, when I made my first skin which was AGES ago, it was extremely basic (FZR Default skin with the Porsche logo on the bonnet and 2 sides ) but the difference is that I was still very new to LFS. Now, thankfully, I'm a much better skinner and tend to create interesting designs and put the effort in. To let you know of how long I spend on skins I make that I really want to look great, I spend between 4-6 hours, for others, probably around 2.

Top skinners like Al Heely and teaz-R, from what I hear anyway, spend days on their skins and the time they put in really proves why they're the greatest skinners of the LFS community. Faster, I have to say as well, that lie about reading the MS tutorial wasn't covered up very well as if you really did read it, you would make the effort to resize the designs you made in order for them not to appear stretched and its obvious that you haven't squashed up the logos for that. Also, the fact that you didn't use one of the kits shows that as well. Way I look at it, don't lie but if you're going to, then make a bloody good job of it!

Oh and look! I've just wasted 2 minutes of my life with this post! GRR!!! must spend less time posting .
Quote from Leprekaun :Well, for faster's skin, put more effort into making a skin m8 and use a proper program for it too (I use PSP7 and a calculator for calculating the pixels ).

As for Niko's skin, I think most of you don't get the point of this. I think he posted it to see how the community will respond and as expected, negatively with a tinge of anger in it too.

EDIT: Now already viewed Niko's skin, yep, definitely not a serious skin . I mean, COME ON!, "NFS RULZ!", "LOL", "Drift" <- altho IMO, not an offensive term for me as I respect drifting, "NOS" and "Headshot".

I used photoshop whats wrong with that.
LOL u using photoshop and taht was teh best u could doo me noob skiner i came up with this
Attached images
preveiw.JPG
20 mins skin.jpg
i reconnment u dl fs7 ^^ =) looks weird
Paint works fine for me. I do use ms photo editor to save it from bmp to jpg (a lot cleaner than saving to jpg in paint).
Attached images
fz5 skin.jpg
Quote from Joris :Paint works fine for me. I do use ms photo editor to save it from bmp to jpg (a lot cleaner than saving to jpg in paint).

yeah anybody can do a 1 color skin in ms paint.. get serious mate!
Quote from LFSn00b :HAI GUYS DIS IS MI FIRST SKIN PLZ RATE IT ITS TEH BEST LOLOLOL

Nice skin Niko
Attached images
1.JPG
2.JPG

when i've formatted my computer i'll download this skin and race with it. any chance of a high res version?
Quote from Austin31287 :i reconnment u dl fs7 ^^ =) looks weird

Traslation:
I reccomend you download fs7(dont know what that is) ^^ =) looks wierd
im guessing "Fotoshop 7" instead of "Photoshop 7"?
#40 - DeKo
its a good job its only 512, if i had to pay 0.1 pence to download this i would have to kill somebody.
I forgot to comment on the skin, is there any need? Its shocking. Worst skin ever imo.

my 1st skin
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG