The online racing simulator
Gearbox
(5 posts, started )
Gearbox
I'm not sure is it a bug but it make me very mad. I haven't found that bug on so i wrote it. I use manual clutch and sometimes when I upshift it shifts to neutral. It usually happens when I press clutch too short. One more thing is when I press it too short car won't change the gear - i "respect" that and I know it isn't a bug but sometimes it change to neautral... it makes me very mad...
uum...you forgot to use the clutch on time?
no... i "press" clutch but i do this as fast as possible for best acceleration but sometimes when i "press" clutch gearbox changes into neutral
Quote from diNOSaur :no... i "press" clutch but i do this as fast as possible for best acceleration but sometimes when i "press" clutch gearbox changes into neutral

It's called miss-shifting. The clutch isn't on the moment you shift so the gear can't be engaged. In real life you wouldn't be able to physically move the shifter in that case. But as this is a game and the gearbox simulation isn't ready yet the shift just simply fails and goes to neutral. It's limited by hardware too, since the shifters don't have FFB so they move if you move them and there is no way to effect the movement from the ingame.
Quote from Ricerguy :uum...you forgot to use the clutch on time?

hey

on youtube how its is done what sees passing speed ouvrire the visiere and all the remainder?

Gearbox
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG