The online racing simulator
Wheelie
(14 posts, started )
#1 - Rokit
Wheelie
i searched and i found alot of stups for wheelie i tried it and it didnt do the wheelie what can i do? how do i do wheelie?
#2 - Rokit
Please ineed the wheelie thing i want to do wheelie a guy said on a server i had to pay him 100$ so he could show me how hell no please guys help me lol it looks nice!
#3 - Rokit
i have downloaded all the wheelie sets on this forum and i cant do wheelie!
#4 - Rokit
Looks like no one feels like helping lol
shut up
#6 - Rokit
Respect
#7 - Slopi
Absolutely no one is going to help you if you keep up with this style of posting. I personally ignored when you made 2 separate threads asking what wheel you should buy (or have parents buy for you, it would seem...?). Now you are spamming your own thread asking about something that has NOTHING to do with racing in a sim.

No offense buddy, but you're headed down the wrong road here. Now would be a good time to turn it around...
#8 - Jakg
Quote from Rokit :i want to do wheelie a guy said on a server i had to pay him £50 (100$) so he could show me how

LOL

Those demo n00bs get more and more inventive, eh?
#9 - Rokit
ok im sorry and whats the wheelie file for? what can i do with it
Quote from Rokit :ok im sorry and whats the wheelie file for? what can i do with it

That's an replay.. Download it and put it into your lfs folder ->data -> spr

Then open up the game and watch the replay
i see my brother was using my account i gotta change my password lol
You can do a wheely but then you need to use gass, clutch and brake everytime, then the car starts to bounce and then you can do easy a wheely, it's quite simple
ye thats how i do it
Quote from Rokit :i see my brother was using my account i gotta change my password lol

Wheelie
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG