The online racing simulator
drifting(i need help)
(9 posts, started )
drifting(i need help)
ok im just starting to get onto drifting. ima keyboard user. anybody got any tips or hints that could help cuz right now i really suck at it i cant even make it around one corner without spinning out.thanks
#2 - CSU1
....you'll learn and progress faster if you STOP DRIFTING!

Get yourself onto racing servers and concentrate on keeping the car at the grip threshold when cornering, you get better lap times and excell faester then the new drivers trying to learn to drift.

Don't drift....drive the car the way it is intended to be driven and raced
Obviously those who only drift need help
So if he wants to progress in drifting he should "STOP DRIFTING"? How would that work then?

Obviously those who can't drift shouldn't be answering this guys questions...

I would say, get a good setup and practice more, just like you would to get better at racing, that's what it's all about. I don't use a keyboard to race/drift so I can't really give you tips on that. I don't know how lads who use keyboards can control a slide but they do it, so it is possible.

Keep trying, it took me a long time and I'm not even that good but you'll get there.
drifting is eazy , what " style " do you want to learn and I'll teach you
Quote from iluuv2sk8 :ok im just starting to get onto drifting. ima keyboard user. anybody got any tips or hints that could help cuz right now i really suck at it i cant even make it around one corner without spinning out.thanks

Start slow
Learn the limits of the car
Learn a good drifting line
Perfect your settings
Practise, gradually going faster

check out www.lfs-torque.net just join a drift server and try mimicing someone try using the search button to find setups, and various other tips that have been given over the years. lfs has been around a long time and drifters have been around since the beginning so there's tons of help already here.
Practice practice practice practice.. practice
Stop playing with keyboard and get a wheel, preferably a Driving Force Pro or G25.

drifting(i need help)
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG