The online racing simulator
I assume it will be a different layout every week of the autox competition?
Quote from thisnameistaken :Can we have a rule that states all employees of Live for Speed including volunteers are ineligible? Let's get the beta test team aliens out of the running early, and keep Al Heeley out of the skin competition.

From what I've heard, "insiders" won't be accepted to the autox results.
*gets a pro kit*
For those wanting to practise the LX in general, find an autocross layout from the layouts subforum and maybe a set from here.

Quote from Huru-aito :From what I've heard, "insiders" won't be accepted to the autox results.

Why? Did they get access to the official layouts? I've certainly not seen them yet, assumed the beta testers were kept similarly in the dark.
Quote from Bob Smith :Why? Did they get access to the official layouts? I've certainly not seen them yet, assumed the beta testers were kept similarly in the dark.

That's just what I've heard. Nothing official
Quote from Bob Smith :Why? Did they get access to the official layouts? I've certainly not seen them yet, assumed the beta testers were kept similarly in the dark.

For those wanting to practise the LX in general, find an autocross layout from the layouts subforum and maybe a set from here.

Cheers Bob .
after 133000 kms and having borked my wheel this comes up...
are you only allowed to drive eats track once or just the hole day if u want

reintjan
Don't even think about it!

The G25 is mine!:snail:
What on earth am I think, I don't stand a chance at all, can't even beat Orion

Quote from Barroso :after 133000 kms and having borked my wheel this comes up...

Use your friends?

Might as well find something, if you win you'd get the G25
#87 - S0ul
When i first read LX i was like . But when i saw it was aboout the autoX servers we had quite a while ago it was more like . I loved this server and i wondered when it would come back. Thank you Scawen!!Je t´aime!
so, i need just drive in that server and nothing more??
You will do a solo run on the auto-x course for as many times as you want... but there is a waiting line you'll have to be in before it is your turn.

There will be 3 different auto-x courses, 1 each week.
Any plans for this kind of competition for other cars in the future?
Quote from Red.Eye :For inspiration... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHj73Hrld-0

that auto x took place just down the road from me at a place called arrow mill

Those prizes are awesome its gona be a hard fought battle to win the big prizes, now where can I download those layouts?
I really really want a wheel but i think i can't compete with keyboard... That sucks...
Quote from Kalev EST :Any plans for this kind of competition for other cars in the future?

yes lx cars is wery hard to control
Quote from mantvisrep :yes lx cars is wery hard to control

No, they are not, this is a common mis-conception, just because they require some fore-thought and throttle control, it doesn't mean they are hard to control, infact, I think the LX4 is a very well behaved car.
why are you all fighting about G25, i'd be extremely happy to have this
Quote from Tweaker :Use your friends?

Might as well find something, if you win you'd get the G25

i would but i can't bother him to play with it as he has a league of his own to practice and i cant get used to the awful FF in the momo compared to my old msff.
/me voted to ban Bawbag
Quote from robt :maybe your more of a FWD man csu.

the combination of those 2 words doesnt make any sense

anyway im sure hannu and biggie will enjoy their new hardware ... an im planning on enjoying every minute of utterly failing to get anywhere near the top in this compo
skins and screenshots are not viewable for me i am on EI 7 too
-
(kompa) DELETED by kompa : my mistake
Quote Niki : why are you all fighting about G25, i'd be extremely happy to have this

Because the triplehead2go isnt the part of a triplehead-setup that most of us stops from getting a triplehead ?

Anyway still I'd be extremely happy with any of the prizes; even with a top 100 ranking
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG