The online racing simulator
im looking forwards to being able to vote, thats about all i have the skill for lol.
Scawen, you keep us surprising
THAT G25 IS MIIIIIINNNNNNEEEEEE BACk AWAY YOU BASTARDS ITS MINe aggagagagaahahahahaha
Niko and funnybone, while you two are busy fighting away, I'll be driving to victory .
#56 - Jakg
I'm looking forward to trying, although i stand NO chance at all
I've got a cat in hell's chance of winning the autox competition, but I'm going to enjoy the process of losing so much!

Can we have a rule that states all employees of Live for Speed including volunteers are ineligible? Let's get the beta test team aliens out of the running early, and keep Al Heeley out of the skin competition.
Quote from Alan Dove :lol... what's that??? cough cough.....??? have they taken my suggestion onboard???? lol good stuff

I can't find your suggestion. Here are mine from April and last week, but they must've been planning this for longer than that to have sponsors in place and a shiny website for it and so on.
#59 - Mc21
Some good prize's there, i'll be sure to have a go =]
I'll say this in the most appropriate way possible that I can think of...

FFS! why do you care SO much about who got the idea? just be grateful that, not only are the devs giving us a chance to get some really nice prizes, this should also should help making the LXs more popular.

If I were any of you, I'd leave all this childish and immature arguing and get practicing in the LX4 because trust me, with a competition like this one, you're REALLY gonna need to practice. As for me, you may think I'm being a hypocrit, well, I'm not, I'm loading up LFS now for some practice.

Actually, wait, sorry, keep on arguing, you're giving me a better chance of winning .
Quote from Alan Dove :programming the infrastructure.

That was already done for a previous competition Vic hosted using the XFG/XRG.

Quote from Alan Dove :It'll be interesting to see how many people actually put a time in.

There were a few hundred entries last time IIRC. I think I managed to just scrape into the top 20 (I was desperately chasing SparkyDave but never quite caught him) but I must've done 100 runs or more.

The times were still published until quite recently, just checked the URL but it looks like they've been replaced by test runs for this new competition now.
-
(Leprekaun) DELETED by Leprekaun
#63 - DeKo
Quote from Leprekaun :Alan, you know what? you're gonna get your ass hander over on a plate and it'll be who'll be doing that! so take away those gay big headed comment. Racing in real karts doesn't mean shit in the LXs. I wish you the best of luck because you're gonna need a ton of it when you're up against some of the finest.

He'll need 24 quids worth of luck tbh, to start with.
LOL! , spot on there Deko
Thats soo cool...what exactly does the Week 1 prize do though?
#66 - DeKo
Quote from Alan Dove :lol... u div lords I have an account.... just occasionally use a diff comp with me signed in as a demo racers!!!

man... do you really take my comments that seriously...?? you actually thought when I said...

I was being serious.....?

lol.. u lot make me laugh sometimes!

You should stick to karting if you cant work out you can sign into an account on a different computer.
#67 - DeKo
#68 - DeKo
Quote from Alan Dove :I think what LFS should do is send a mailshot to all the S2 licensed people... That's what I would do. That would surely mean way more than a couple of hundred drivers put in a time.

They allready have aswell btw.
Quote from Alan Dove :I reckon if I said 'night follows day' you would still find some way to argue with me...

All i started of with was a tongue in cheek comment about what the devs have done and my previous posting suggesting something like this should be done and you all go of your nut!

come on!!!!! Why turn this into a flaming topic, when clearly the devs have actually put some proper time and effort in to providing some of you miserable lot a chance to win some cool prizes!!!

Have some respect! Well done devs! Keep it up!

Oh right! see I couldn't help notice you were arguing with the other users there, my bad :rolleyes:
Oh man this is awesome! I'm defo gonna compete for that.
Hurray for AutoX, too bad I won't make it in the Top 100, but hey, olympic spirit
victor got you OWENED
#75 - Gaas
Hehe great idea Vic GJ, cant wait to see layout :P

EDIT: and prizes too xD
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG