The online racing simulator
Drifting or Racing?
(69 posts, started )

Poll : What do you practice the most?

Racing
Both Racing and Drifting equally
Drifting
Drifting or Racing?
What kind of 'driving' style do you mainly practice? No need to start a flame war between both racing and drifting
Wow.. another thread like this?

I'm surprised no one has learned that no matter how hard you try some ego will start a war about it.

I go both ways, it depends on my mood.
Wohaa quick reply, I hadn't event posted yet that you we're answering the thread
these threads stand out alot ..

I race myself.. im no good at drifting anyway....

Hopefully this wont go the way as some other threads have gone... rest assured if it does. im sure one of us lot will sort it out.
Racing all the way :up: Going sideways is what happens when I make a mistake
Depends on the car really - drifting is a kind word to describe some of my lines with some of them

Both take skill but racing on racing servers.
I sometimes do a bit of drifting when I am really bored, but I find more enjoyment racing. I started out in LFS by drifting, and I learnt a lot about controlling the cars on the limit, so I respect drifting.
Quote from Hankstar :Racing all the way :up: Going sideways is what happens when I make a mistake

It's the kind of comment that needs to be avoided to keep the thread clean
Oh, please. That was meant in fun, hence the little smiling green guy!
<-- Yeah, that's him.
Drifting.

No more, No Less. >_>
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I sometimes do a bit of drifting when I am really bored, but I find more enjoyment racing. I started out in LFS by drifting, and I learnt a lot about controlling the cars on the limit, so I respect drifting.

I do the exact same thing, started out the same way and have the sme opinion.
Hrmmmm yay another one of these threads.

I was wondering how long it'd take. Useless on so many levels especially the 100th time.

P.S I'm a racer
for the last 12 months or so.... 90% racing 10% drifting. i used to do tons of drifting though. so overall its around 50/50

going sideways is a mistake 99% of the time in racing nothing wrong with saying that. there's a difference between great drifting skills. and crappy driving skills.
I'm like into like driftracing because it's the most demanding thing on erth yah. So where is the driftracing option? In driftracing you can't win see if you are in control or so, you catch my drift? I wont because you need to drift and if you catch it, you are gripping, and that is so unk00l and easy jaah.*

* I suck at being funny I know. But I'm sick of these threads because I also know how they end.
why in god's name did you mention driftracing?
drifting sux
stupid people suck.
sucking sux
well it depends on who is erm... i think i'll just stop
I like anything with wheels, tyres, a manual gearbox and corners, and an engine.
Racing definately! However drifting is good fun if you dont take it too seriously and just want a bit of fun.

Im glad you called it racing and not gripping as well!
i like pillows they are soft and dont hurt when u eat them
Both equally.
Drifting is lame. Racing is cool. Ok?
I 100% race.

Drifting or Racing?
(69 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG