The online racing simulator
G25 off center
(15 posts, started )
#1 - Damo
G25 off center
My G25 is just a small bit offcenter [to the left]after i calibrate in both lfs and windows.
Ive recalibrated many times and its still the same.
Im using the latest drivers,is there any way i can sort this guys please?
#2 - JMRR
same here+windows vista.
#3 - Damo
Im on XP
i had trouble with my wheel losing centre after hard driving...i took it back to the store and got it swapped for a brand new one
#5 - Skiba
mine does exactly the same. not bothered too much by it
#6 - Davo
My wheel isn;t cnetred perfectly after self calibration when it's first turned on, but in lfs it's all good. Just recentre the wheel and recalibrate and it'll be ok.
mine seemed to get worse though, i had it so it was 270 degrees to the right on my desk but ingame it was like at 0 deg lol
My G25 has recently been doing the same as you describe , so I'm sending it back and getting a new one. But this may be an inherent problem with the wheel and may happen to more people in future? Hope it doesn't happen to me again though, it's a lot of money to pay for a wheel that may have an inherent fault.
I've had 2 logitech driving forces and 2 logitech driving force pros and every single one of them was off center by as described above.

It doesn't bother me much as it's what i've allways been used to, but if your G25 does it i'd most certainly send it back.
My DFP is the same, turned a little bit left. I think the QA guy at Logitech has a wonky eye.
i had this prob jus two days a go just go into lfs and into controlers and piont the wheel dead straight and hit the c beside the steering axis that worked for me .if that dosnt work remove all logitech drivers and just calabrate it in windows then install logitech drivers .DONT SEND IT BACK IF U BOUGHT IT OF KOMPLETT.IE UNLESS U HAV TRYED EVERY TING I DID AND HAD TO WAIT 4WEEKS BECAUSE THERE RETURN BASE IS IN HOLLAND
#12 - vane
dont know if this helps but when you interfere with the dfp start up calibration thing, it often goes off centre, may be something different with dfps and g25s but i say take it back instead of mingling inside.

*ebay.co.uk "faulty G25 logitech* LOL
Mine's slightly of centre too after it's self calibration in windows.
Hi

Since i have updated to X10 i can no longer get any gears, all i get is a - and n

I have tried uninstalling profiler and LFS but cannot seen to find a problem

Autogrears works and the gears works in that setting, if i change back to Sequ. it works for about a second

It woks in onther games and in profiler

Any ideas?
if u normally drive with auto clutch, try pushing in the clutch and selecting the gear

G25 off center
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG