The online racing simulator
Half way through the race the driver realised he should have possibly passed on the last curry.
*prrt*... skuse me

(spelling is on purpose yes)
Driver sings "Heinz means beans"
"SEAT gained another performance break today in the WTCC, they are now fitted with front facing cannons that target BMW's"
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :"SEAT gained another performance break today in the WTCC, they are now fitted with front facing cannons that target BMW's"

You even make boring pictures seem funny.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :"SEAT gained another performance break today in the WTCC, they are now fitted with front facing cannons that target BMW's"

Made me smile so winner
Quote from LFSn00b :vtak kick'd in, jawohl

Wow Niko, You've used the Vtak joke almost every time youve posted in this thread xD
but that had a german twist :P

i was gonna but, 'The BMW driver sets a blinding lap, hes on fire' but that sucks
While attmpting to fake a yellow flag, the driver realized it was only the qualifying round, not the actual race.
Here is the new picture, If Niko manages to get that vtak kick'd in, jawohl 'joke' in again then I will eat my hat.
Attached images
gp2 winner.jpg
"After going insane in his car, a Formula 1 Driver jumps off of it believing he can fly"
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
vtak just...kick'd me out, jawohl!

*sorry, couldn't help that one
"Driver is a big fan of The Matrix."

"Driver attempts to disprove gravity."

"Driver demonstrates the power of his car's new brakes."

"Driver flaps his wings, only to realize he's not a bird."
I'm gonna get crucified for this one...

Jesus wins GP2 race without even being in the car.
What the driver wasnt aware of was the rivals new plan for the winner, the eject seat!
:drunk: "shiiiit, i shouldn't smoke that weed be4 teh race ... i've nevah been that high ... yeah " :drunk:
The driver in car 14 was famous of his flying dragon style he had learned from B-grade Hong Kong movies. He still kicked asses of the British TV commentators though.
Bernie Ecclestone's birthday party organisers' "bikini babe jumping out of the cake" fell through, so they had to make do with a last minute substitute.
Metal Gear Solid 5: GP2
"Go Go Gadget Booster!"

"Huyyyyyy-YAH!!"
As the driver bounced off his tyres, onlookers felt there might be something amiss in the regulations.
Driver walks up invisible tight rope to the podium.
Despite winning the race in Magny-Cours, Javier Villa desided to make total U-turn in his career - to become a ballerina.

Eagle!!!

(Prob only get that if you watch Scrubs tho:shrug

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG