The online racing simulator
g25 not working prop plz help!!!!!
i just got my g25 today and after calabration the wheel keeps showing center in the game when the wheel is actually turned a bit plz help i hav tryed everyting
turns out it was a falty wire stopping it from calabrating properly breing worth 235euro i will send it bac insted of fiddleing around wit it
no way dude! unlucky i just got my G25 today but it is working fine. Sorry to hear about your problem
Quote from dj-fluxsa :turns out it was a falty wire stopping it from calabrating properly breing worth 235euro i will send it bac insted of fiddleing around wit it

Thats a good idea 'cos when you fiddle with stuff, you brake it
I gave you a loan of my wheel, when i got it back off you, it was eatan and it was fairly fecked up
my wheel is allso doing this
-12 degrees off center
Quote from 88Nightrider :my wheel is allso doing this
-12 degrees off center

If your wheel is plugged in when you turn your computer on, during boot up there are time where you can move the wheel without it registering and so becomes off centre. I don't know if this is what happened but possibility.
Quote from Greboth :If your wheel is plugged in when you turn your computer on, during boot up there are time where you can move the wheel without it registering and so becomes off centre. I don't know if this is what happened but possibility.

I got it fix'd

When I posted I had just installd the G25 and ust tested it a bit, not rebooted.
So after thinking a bit i just unplugged it from the PC a cupple of seconds and then it centerd just fine

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG