The online racing simulator
Ctra Servers
(32 posts, started )
i hope GTR cars will come with this nice track rotation system in order to challenge Conedodgers servers (as3 overplayed) .
/Off topic

Thanx for your set oto!
Merci
Quote from poirqc :/Off topic

Thanx for your set oto!
Merci

Thanks for that...heard of PM's?

I want FOXs at FE Gold.
#29 - SamH
Quote from otolikos :i hope GTR cars will come with this nice track rotation system in order to challenge Conedodgers servers (as3 overplayed) .

Well, we're not really planning to challenge anyone. For us it's definitely not a battle to see who can consume the most bandwidth with the most racers on track For us, this is entirely about adding to what is available on LFS by offering something rather different.

I think that the same people that race on our servers will race on CD and on RR servers. When they come to ours they'll be looking for something different, just as when they move from CD to RR, or from ours to the CC servers they're looking for a change. Our aim is to complete the complement of what is available.. to make the LFS online experience complete. We want to get the message out to everyone that the only place you NEED to be is in LFS

Oh, and we want to push the envelope a bit.. so lots of people will think we're a bunch of cool coders with some really good ideas about sim racing. Can't deny that's in there somewhere too
Quote :Oh, and we want to push the envelope a bit.. so lots of people will think we're a bunch of cool coders with some really good ideas about sim racing. Can't deny that's in there somewhere too

I see! Now the glory is closer you want to make it a team thing?

Kiddin' I actually cant stand doing those one-off SQL thingies, it's great that I can palm off the mindless boring bits to somebody else
#31 - SamH
I love SQL!

Ctra Servers
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG