The online racing simulator
Request for FZ50 Interior
(9 posts, started )
Any seniors can make Nissan Fairlady 350z interior for FZ50 ?
hmmm, never though of that one :P might not look bad, i would try but PSPX has ben gay lately and im not into trying to find out whats worng (it's just taking year to load, more likely some nothing prob, but im lazy lol)
i could have a go if you give me a day or two? im not promising it wil be absolutely brilliant but il have a go.

EDIT: this is hard. cos the fz uses a texture for most of the dash its impossible to add some features so il have to say i cant do it.
never mind . take your time and try you best . Thanks
Quote from Captain Slow :i could have a go if you give me a day or two? im not promising it wil be absolutely brilliant but il have a go.

EDIT: this is hard. cos the fz uses a texture for most of the dash its impossible to add some features so il have to say i cant do it.

hi captain , already more than 2 days . i'm sorry but i really need it .
Quote from dcm_wc :hi captain , already more than 2 days . i'm sorry but i really need it .

Wow, asked politely like that, I'm sure he'll move his *** and make it for you Why don't you make it yourself instead of yelling at everyone for skin and texture request? The only thing you do on this forum is requesting, requesting and requesting...
Quote from Riders Motion :Wow, asked politely like that, I'm sure he'll move his *** and make it for you Why don't you make it yourself instead of yelling at everyone for skin and texture request? The only thing you do on this forum is requesting, requesting and requesting...

lol.i only know do basic skinning and others i don't know how but i will learn soon.i'm sure some other players also same..requesting,requesting and requesting lol
Quote from dcm_wc :hi captain , already more than 2 days . i'm sorry but i really need it .

Quote from Captain Slow :i could have a go if you give me a day or two? im not promising it wil be absolutely brilliant but il have a go.

i did say?
well... as said b4 here. the FZ uses textures mostly the whole interior so the only mod you actually can do is change the steruo and the wheel.
Maby change the sides of the doors if you can fit them good to.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG