The online racing simulator
LOL! Whats outside YOUR house???
(124 posts, started )
Well, there's nothing to see outside my house now. It's nothing but white. I spent 8 hours the other day shovelling the 2 feet of snow out of my driveway. Everything is just covered with snow and it's sunny, so it's very blinding. But I posted a while ago saying that there is a dead body outside my house. That's just the speculation that the wife and I joke about with the previous owner's wife missing for the last 20 years. Anyways, here's a pic of the PA State police and their K-9 unit searching the property for human remains a few years after we moved in. A pretty exciting time for my girls with the helicopter circling around for pictures, then the dog showing up...
Attached images
Dog_search.JPG
Quote from th84 :No snow for me........ever.

I would be happy if there weren't any snow here either.. Or well, I would be now when I don't have a license and have to walk to the bus and from the bus.. But maybe I'll love it when I get my license and a rwd car? Well, lets see next year.. :P

Anyway, here's how it looks today.. We're having quite bad weather here now, the snow has been coming down in a 90 degree angle now for two days.. :P

The view from my window

The road

And again
Now outside my House is nothing really interesting. But right after one of the Windows you can see this:

And if you turn your head 180 Degrees you can see this (my Girlfriend says the Cat is watching "Bird TV")
Quote from buedi :Now outside my House is nothing really interesting. But right after one of the Windows you can see this:

And if you turn your head 180 Degrees you can see this (my Girlfriend says the Cat is watching "Bird TV")

Aww, I wish I had cute birds outside my window.
I wish I had ANYTHING outside my window except THIS!!!
Attached images
01160001.JPG
01160004.JPG
01160012.JPG
Just HAD to revive/bump this thread because I now have a new view....bet nobody else has got one of THESE outside their house!
Attached images
driller.jpg
Quote from Bladerunner :Just HAD to revive/bump this thread because I now have a new view....bet nobody else has got one of THESE outside their house!

drilling for oil ?
Quote from CSU1 :drilling for oil ?

I wish!

Nah, they are installing a Geo-Thermal central heating system, and have to drill a 250ft bore hole for the pipes to go down
Quote from CSU1 : here's mine: Guess which car won the fight?
[ATTACH]21721[/ATTACH]

where abouts is that ?? ballymun in dublin or southhill in limerick
:riceboy:
Quote from theirishnoob :where abouts is that ?? ballymun in dublin or southhill in limerick
:riceboy:

southill Dublin
haha im over by the point depot at dublin poort , needless to say if your cars worth more then 50 euro its gone within 2 secs
What happens when I left the taps on overnight, again sorry
Attached images
IMG_0462.JPG
IMG_0470.JPG
IMG_0479.JPG
IMG_0485.JPG
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :What happens when I left the taps on overnight, again sorry

lol! when i saw the text i was thinking, "flooded kitchen, bathroom etc." but i did'nt expect to see something this extreme

Frenchy
Eeep, raining!
Attached images
100_2191.JPG
100_2193.JPG
100_2194.JPG
100_2197.JPG
100_2198.JPG
100_2199.JPG
Eeeewww, a Nissan!
It's aquaplaining
A garage, dogs, deck, patio, driveway, busy road, boat, snowmobile trailor, camping trailor thingo (leaving tonight), and a Tahoe..
i see a 2007 kia spectra EX automatic
I've put about £16 on my account, enough for S3 (or the rally pack) and some more hi-res skins
Wish it was raining here. Garden is doing terrible, corn looks horrible, ground is hard as a rock. We've sat outside so many days and watched the rainstorms pass across the south and the north of us, yet we don't see a drop.

Hopefully tonight. Suppose to be some rain. You have to worry about it when you live out in the middle of nowhere and have a well for water. Though, I think my well is pretty stinkin good. 7 years of drought like conditions and I've never run out.
My wife and I live on 45 acres of mostly forested land which has parkland on 3 sides yet is only a 20 minute drive from downtown Victoria, BC. These photos are pretty representative of the property. At the back of the property is a fairly high hill which has excellent panoramic views of the Gulf and San Juan Islands and the Olympic mountain range in Washington state. It's our own little piece of paradise.
Attached images
Dogs.jpg
Dinghy.jpg
Pond.jpg
DailyDriver.jpg
Quote from BuddhaBing :My wife and I live on 45 acres of mostly forested land which has parkland on 3 sides yet is only a 20 minute drive from downtown Victoria, BC. These photos are pretty representative of the property. At the back of the property is a fairly high hill which has excellent panoramic views of the Gulf and San Juan Islands and the Olympic mountain range in Washington state. It's our own little piece of paradise.

Nice garden. Could have some good fun living there. Shame you have a cruddy 4x4 Defender is the only real 4x4.

LOL! Whats outside YOUR house???
(124 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG