The online racing simulator
possible patch Y on the way?
(65 posts, started )
So i think everyboddy nocited that Scawen has been updating the game again (till X6) so i wonder... is that the beggining of the Y beta? or am i just dreaming?
Im not here to cause false spectations but... well maybe i AM having false spectations?
#2 - mr_x
I think we could see Y being fixes from X that have been discovered, and maybe a few things that Scawen didn't have time to implement.

I think Z will be the physics incompatable patch.
Well patch Y is definitely coming, probably in a few months. And we know at least that the GTR cockpits are being updated. I can't remember what else Scawen said ould be done.
Yeah i dont remember where i read it but from what i can say, Y will have GTR interior update and some tracks updated too, am i right?
i dunno
Definitely South City, but it's possible some other tracks as well. I don't think Scawen even went that far- he said (from memory) Eric was working on some other track things as well, but didn't say whether they'd be included in patch Y or not.
a new little sweet track would be awesome just like when the bf1 came,wow what a good day was that
I don't think a new track can be expected with patch Y. The main thrust of patch Y is the a.i. improvements.
I was gonna add the AI fix, but Big Al mentioned it. All the rest are new rumours to me.
Cockpits and updated South City are only stuff that has been clearly mentioned (or then I have missed something). Other is just speculation, including physics updates which is very likely though, patch Y being incompatible hints that at least.
Quote from deggis :patch Y being incompatible hints that at least.

Patch Y wont be compatible with X????
arent the updates, like, visual? or im missing something?
Should the AI make it inompatible?
I heard an update in Kyoto tracks was called for too.
You heard, you heard...Lets just wait and see everybody be proved wrong
iirc, confirmed(out of scawen's mouth) planned updates for patch Y are AI, south city, and car interiors
no.
Quote from Gabkicks :iirc, confirmed(out of scawen's mouth) planned updates for patch Y are AI, south city, and car interiors

Those are the things i remember too. Think he made a post of it on the forum a while ago.
I seem to remember him saying there will be the interiors, an update to BLGP which will allow you to pick up grid girls and take them home and advances in the AI, things like them being able to give you the bird and moon you through the passenger side window.

He also said something about implementation of Lewis Hamilton so we can all kiss his feet and tell him how good he is.
There was also plans for a working cigarette lighter in the XR cars.
And there's also plans for a full working massage seat in the FXO. Of course, only the pixel man can feel it.
What about us non-smokers, can we plug in a Inverter to charge our laptops?
Quote from al heeley :There was also plans for a working cigarette lighter in the XR cars.

That's just great. Just when I was about to try to fix myself some backbone enough to start thinking about quitting the smokes... :irked:
Lol
Quote from dawesdust_12 :What about us non-smokers, can we plug in a Inverter to charge our laptops?

Nope, now all the tracks will be full of cigarette advertising, to encourage you to take up the habit. Scavier have done a deal with Marlboro.
I'll definitely use mine to connect a TomTom, FE Black is a bit messy
Ohnoes, an on topic post...

I'm pretty sure I recall Scawen mentioning that the next incompatible patch would have changes to the TBO and GTR classes to balance them more effectively than the intake/weight restrictions we have now.

OK, carry on with your spamming

(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG