The online racing simulator
Cusco Skin
(13 posts, started )
Cusco Skin
Does any body have a cusco skin that i could have?... I saw one a few months ago for FX0 but can not find it.

Any help will be apreciated.

Thanks alot.

Nathan
was talking to that guy that made that the other day; to bad he's missing all the detail that i have in mine; i'll upload it eventually not sure when yet
Get to work XCNuse.
Any chance of getting a new-gen Impreza grille on it?
wouldnt look right imo, it looks right the way it is, with lfs .. any car with a grill or a cut in something usually looks weird so i doubt i ever would, plus my skin is based off .. 2000? i cant remember when i did the skin or which year its based off of
#7 - bbman
I can't understand why some guys have to paint/want to have ugly 2D-grills and fake lights on the LfS-Cars... What's the deal with it? It just looks ridicoulus...
not always, remember my SL500 for the GTT; that was neat looking
#9 - bbman
Not in my point of view... Sorry... It's no matter what, neither a Opel grill painted on an FXR nor Mercedes lights on FXR nor lights and grills painted onto any XR... It looks just way off... LfS-Cars are beauties as they are, trying to fake any cars onto them (some even for whole different shaped cars) just make them look odd and out of place...

The only decent light/grill-changing was ZD's XRR here:
http://members.chello.at/zerodexter/ZD.jpg
Some of the better ones are really impressive. They may not look so good in a render but they look great in-game which is all that matters.
Quote from XCNuse :was talking to that guy that made that the other day; to bad he's missing all the detail that i have in mine; i'll upload it eventually not sure when yet

Looking forward to it mate.

Nathan
Quote from XCNuse :was talking to that guy that made that the other day; to bad he's missing all the detail that i have in mine; i'll upload it eventually not sure when yet

Any news of when your skin will be released?

I cant wait to see it.

Cheers,
Nathan
bttt

Cusco Skin
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG