The online racing simulator
Ctra Servers
(32 posts, started )
Ctra Servers
Is there an estimated time that they will arrive back on the server list?

edit: no luck in search..
#2 - Jakg
Hopefully inside of a Month, Beta Testing has started and believe me when it's back your in for a treat!
oh i believe you alrightThumbs up
Quote from Jakg :Hopefully inside of a Month, Beta Testing has started and believe me when it's back your in for a treat!

Is that BF2 on the bottom of the UKCT main page?
Yup, it's going to be WELL worth the wait Smile
#6 - Jakg
Quote from legoflamb :Is that BF2 on the bottom of the UKCT main page?

Yes, UKCT members also casually play BF2 amongst themselves, that particular shot is Becky picking everyone off with a sniper Tilt
#7 - Lato
will there be a MRT >>> FOX >>> FO8 >>> BF1 class with the new servers?
The CTRA does not use the S-S cars. Never has, never will(I knew that from STCC) and they are almost identical(STCC & CTRA)
#10 - Jakg
Quote from mcintyrej :Wrong, again.

http://www.raceauthority.com/

Yay! I was just making a new account to post my opinion Shy
Quote from Dalek0220 :The CTRA does not use the S-S cars. Never has, never will(I knew that from STCC)

...are you some sort of "font of all knowledge" on the CTRA? a Beta Tester? Maybe even a UKCT'er who might be part of it?

No?

Then don't make sweeping statements you can't back up, kthxbai!
Quote from Jakg :Yay! I was just making a new account to post my opinion Shy...are you some sort of "font of all knowledge" on the CTRA? a Beta Tester? Maybe even a UKCT'er who might be part of it?

No?

:something
:eclipseeh
:huepfenic
Quote from Dalek0220 :The CTRA does not use the S-S cars. Never has, never will(I knew that from STCC) and they are almost identical(STCC & CTRA)

Hehehehe Big grin
Quote from Jakg :are you some sort of "font of all knowledge" on the CTRA? a Beta Tester? Maybe even a UKCT'er who might be part of it?

No?

grumpy!! NodNodBig grinNodBig grin
Quote from Dalek0220 :The CTRA does not use the S-S cars. Never has, never will

Please enlighten me as to why they never will use the SS cars?
what is a SS car?
Single-Seater. also known as Open-Wheelers. And I hope CTRA will set up a server for FOX (not on Aston Club or Blackwood!)Thumbs up
Quote from RacingSimFan : And I hope CTRA will set up a server for FOX (not on Aston Club or Blackwood!)Thumbs up

If ,say, for instance that they did go against Dalek0220's claim that they never will have SS servers (and who would doubt the all knowing oracle?Razz)then i would imagine they would regularly rotate the tracks as they did on the TBO servers.
I hope they'll do something with the criminally underused Aston North (ideally reversed). I've been having a play with this recently and the hairpins there are brilliant.
Quote :
making use of the latest technologies and cutting edge developments in the world of sim racing to deliver the most technologically advanced suite of race servers the world has ever seen.

Some big claims, can't wait to see how it will turn out. Will we lose license points gained on the previous version of the system?
I'd just like to correct one statement. Jack is very keen to help and is a team member so better informed than most, but he's not the font of all knowledge / oracle to coin phrases from earlier in the thread.

We've recruited beta testers, and we've conducted testing of some features with them, but technically the software is still in an alpha state and misses some key features.

I've been working hard this week whilst recovering from an operation, I go back to work today, I have no idea how much energy I will have when I get back home.
your health comes fist Becky. Regardless what the baying masses are after. Get well soon.
low-alcoholic beer for everyone!
hope all is well Becky
Quote from Jakg :Yes, UKCT members also casually play BF2 amongst themselves, that particular shot is Becky picking everyone off with a sniper Tilt

=)

BF2 and any other game that can be played over multiplayer if the game is cheap enough =)

This new CTRA package is going to be sweet once everything is running =)
Quote from RacingSimFan :Single-Seater. also known as Open-Wheelers. And I hope CTRA will set up a server for FOX (not on Aston Club or Blackwood!)Thumbs up

good. I thought SS meant superspeedway. as in ovals. ewwwww

Ctra Servers
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG