The online racing simulator
Command&Conquer 3
(12 posts, started )
#1 - ZORER
Command&Conquer 3
Hello,

I purchased that game last week to play online with my friends...And guess what?

I cannot get online. Whenever i click login buton in the game, it freezes for 5 minutes and gives crash errors.Here's the error messages.

I installed the game to a laptop and it gave a different error about video drivers in exactly the same place.(after i click the idiot "login" button)

I contacted electronic farts but i know it'll take weeks before they say go and replace it.

Do you have any idea about those error messages?
Attached images
cnccrash.jpg
cnccrash2.jpg
obvious question ... how much ram have you got installed ?
They very much look like you're "out of memory". Maybe you disabled the pagefile or set it too small? Minimum specs are listed as 512MB RAM, I hope you don't have less than this (is that even possible today?)
#4 - ZORER
I've got 2 gigs of ram. and page file is on.

by the way, i can play it in campaign or skirmish modes.
#5 - TiJay
Upgrade your video drivers is what I would say. And if you're running optimized or custom drivers, change to the latest manufacturer driver.
#6 - ZORER
Quote from TiJay :Upgrade your video drivers is what I would say. And if you're running optimized or custom drivers, change to the latest manufacturer driver.

Already did that.Result is the same
Get the latest update(1.04) Fixed a similar problem for me.
#8 - ZORER
Quote from Lautsprecher[NOR] :Get the latest update(1.04) Fixed a similar problem for me.

Already installed 1,05(1.05 is out. Didn't make difference
Does it work in network mode?
i have this game a good while , i got get no real errors just make sure your firewall allows it also i did have seer lag when attepmting to go onlin so unless you got a top spec machine , you will have difficulties playing it online
Quote from afastest :Does it work in network mode?

i didn't try the network mode.How will i try i got only one license?

Quote from theirishnoob :i have this game a good while , i got get no real errors just make sure your firewall allows it also i did have seer lag when attepmting to go onlin so unless you got a top spec machine , you will have difficulties playing it online

I opened the required ports on the router and turned off the firewall but didn't make any good.They say my isp might be blocking it but a friend is on the same isp and he hasn't got any problems.
My computer is amd64x2 so i think it should be ok.

Command&Conquer 3
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG