Do you find that...
(10 posts, started )
Do you find that...
Does anyone drive find that after driving a BF1 you cannot drive any other car (they are to slow)
nope...I find that it gets boring though, and i need to return to my rb4
I find that with certain tracks, Aston Club for example, driving the BF1 around BEFORE i get into the FOX helps me smooth things out a little once i'm in the slower car. SO Classic is the same way. Lap times don't always drop significantly but consistency definitely goes up. Braking points are easier to hit, turn in is less dramatic, etc...
However, when i think about it the effect only lasts a little while...
You saying something there mate
If you drive a fast car in LFS, and then head over to the S1 cars for example, then it would feel super slow, and (at least in my case) I hardly can do any corners right eighter
But if you start the day by driving a slow car, then it`s no problem at all to drive clean and smooth, so it basically is just that you get used to the "supercars" behaviour, and therfor its very hard to get used to drive slower cars afterwards that has less grip and so on.
At least this is for me, not sure with you other maniacs
#5 - Lible
When you have not played LFS for a while, let's say 2 weeks and take the BF1 and a track with a long straight you'll see what fast means..
#6 - bbman
It means the long straight it actually quite short...
in real life (when you are driving on the highway for a long time and then get off at an exit and start to drive at 30-40 mph again) it is called velocitized. It might affect the way you drive slower cars but with me, its just the fact that i don't feel like i'm going fast at all.
Quote from Lible :When you have not played LFS for a while, let's say 2 weeks and take the BF1 and a track with a long straight you'll see what fast means..

Or So Classic with Bf1
I was shocked to find out how slow the XFG felt when I started delving into the other faster S2 cars. It felt like driving through molasses, and was incredibly boring. But after a couple of laps you readjust and it all normalises again. When I first got onto LFS, I imagined that most people would be going for the faster cars- F08/BF1, just because they were the fastest... but now I understand that every car has its own charms. XFG is still a huge fav'.
Quote :but now I understand that every car has its own charms

Word of the day

Do you find that...
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG