The online racing simulator
Homemade Pedals
(7 posts, started )
Homemade Pedals
Now I know that a lot of you have a nice set of pedals, a nice wheel, and skill to go along with it! Well, some people do not have nice stuff! And I was one of them!
Well, the other day I changed that! I made myself a VERY nice set of pedals, which include a Clutch!!!!
That's right, Gas, Break AND clutch.
Now, they may not be perfect, look good, or even be analogue for that matter, but the point is that.......umm...that they work!
You see, I was used to steering with mouse and gas/brake with keyboard, well now....now nothing has changed, well not really.
Anyway, without further ado, I give you what you all have been waiting for!!
MY WORKING PEDALS!!!!
-LoganC-
Pedals 1
Pedals 2

I also made a video of me using them!

Pedal Video
#2 - Slopi
Wow! I'm not quite sure what to say... besides "Please stay out of my way with that setup "

Yep. That is all.
Despite the fact you've posted about these in every topic you've seen,

Cool idea!

I've just seen the video...WHAT! No Heel & Toe? :o
Ya you're right, I do post about these WAYYY too much. Well, now I won't!
Before, I never really noticed a need for "heel/toe," but it wasn't until just about a day or two ago that I saw the need. When shifting down for corners, I'd get down too low in gear and RPM would drop, tires would skid...ect and I lost all my breaking power, then when exiting, I had no other power to fall back on. I tried the hell/toe thing and it seemed to help, the gear held you back more somehow and when exiting, I was able to just shift up and good to go.
Not sure if that is when you are supposed to use it, but it seemed to work.
I was going to buy a DFP like 5 days ago, cause it was $132.99. But after shipping and taxes it was around $200. I think I'll have to wait.
-LoganC-
nice socks
nicely done, alltho i do suggest you getting a wheel
so you can half throttle and brake
Haha! Silliest idea ever. :ices_rofl

But if it works for you, great.
Really funny idea

I think you could improve if you tape plastic or metal sheet/card (about size of a playing card) to the buttons. So it would be easier to hit the sheets/cards than tiny buttons. Maybe so that one end is taped to the floor and other end rests on the button

I'm a mouse user too... maybe I should do similar system

Homemade Pedals
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG