The online racing simulator
[Got Race?] Are Recruiting
(53 posts, closed, started )
I agree, it's disgraceful. Wreckers like that shouldn't be allowed to drive on ze internets. Have the devs take him away

EDIT: there were other people there, that couldn't race at all either, but I only saw 1 fully deliberate wrecking attempt. After he left, it all went to "LAG x.xx" for me
Quote :i will contact the develepors

Oh... please do. I'd LOVE to see what happens
You're the shit, harjun ...
Quote from Irish Man :Just stop it NOW! .... i will contact the develepors....its disgraceful

And say what?

Harjun is trying to make a team based on clean racing, having a better attitude and saying sorry towards others. If he then goes and wrecks, treats people with no respect and spoils their enjoyment of the game and doesn't say sorry people are going to give him a hard time...obviously.

Harjun is the person you should be disgusted at, not the others who have had to deal with what he has done.
You got owned Harjun.
I wanna join your drift clan! :rally_dri: ants:
Just STOP it all ok?....
Quote from Irish Man :Just STOP it all ok?....

Ehm, if you realy want it to stop, don't kick the topic.
[im making you guys a forum okay for Got race. your welcome
yea i know i had to do something i was bored
#38 - pigi
hehehe guys at first I am Got race? team leader!!!
At second I says to Harjun make this thread..
Guys dont be so searious. Alot of u says that we just drifting.
Yeah we are drfiters there now. I trying to race also. But this is reason
of recruiting we need drivers for racing and other. Dont make to my team
bad reputation. Yeah if harjun doens drive clean its not TEAM PROBLEM
its harjuns problem.. So pleae in next time dont tell harjun crashed me
oh he from got race oh **** its bad team yah.. Nope we are not so pro
yeahbut we trying to be bether and bether. And for that we need drivers
and frineds.. And for others whodoesnt know we have site..

www.got-race.tk JOING GUYS dont scare for ure riputation if u all thinks
that we are so bad. Mayby harjun bad to u guys.

But other drivers me and woo we are not so bad. We trying to be clean than its posible..

Dont guys go off topic WE ARE RECRUITING..
So guys dont think if u will drive with harjun and this is bad its not so..
IF there are good racer and want join dont worry join bcause I want
also racebud mayby some body will tell me how race bether.

thx alot team leader pigi ^^
So if your a clean team... why have a wrecker in it then?
why dont you just shutup battle ok?...he just said, its my problem, you insult me...i think ill make a thread on it, its in off topic forum
me finx the wrecker barricade is going to get a call. lol. one thing i can say about harjun is that he's consistant. consistantly wrecking people and thinking he had nothing to do with it. consistantly chatting cow dung on forums (since the first time i clapped eyes on his username). consistantly baaaaaaaaaaaddddd!!!!.

just buck up your act and behave like a propper person. (13 or not)
Harjun, just grow up. You bitch and whine when things don't go your way. Grow up. Let me guess, you're an only child, right? Well sonny Jim, things don't revolve around you. Learn to roll with the punches...

DK
Quote from illegal :You're the shit, harjun ...

Lol, owned...

harjun, you are (the) shit and drive like it too.
Quote from harjun :why dont you just shutup battle ok?...he just said, its my problem, you insult me...i think ill make a thread on it, its in off topic forum

Well he says it's your problem but it is his problem as well. The teamname gets a bad name for your action. It's like you going to mcdonalds and a employee throws your bigmac right in your face. You say fu mcdonalds and complain about the employee. He gets fired because he is a disgrace to mcdonalds image. Same here, the team tries to be clean a responable team(i think) and you start wrecking which causes some complaints about you, therefor you also effect the team image. The drivers are the one's who have to respresent the team not just the leader. I don't think ronald Mcdonald is happy with such employees.
Quote from battle :Well he says it's your problem but it is his problem as well. The teamname gets a bad name for your action. It's like you going to mcdonalds and a employee throws your bigmac right in your face. You say fu mcdonalds and complain about the employee. He gets fired because he is a disgrace to mcdonalds image. Same here, the team tries to be clean a responable team(i think) and you start wrecking which causes some complaints about you, therefor you also effect the team image. The drivers are the one's who have to respresent the team not just the leader. I don't think ronald Mcdonald is happy with such employees.

Reading that, I agree, and also want a Big Mac. Anyone care to buy for me?
Quote from Irish Man :Just leave him alone, he didnt do much wrong he is only 13, ok? Thats what 13 year olds are like, just get used to it ok? There is no need to go of topic on his thread here, it is only for his recruiting. Thanks

Grrr.. Don't you ever say again this is what 13 years old are like, the last time I did anything like that was when I was 10 years old driving in a stupid demo XRG@BL2R server

Oh.. I may get emotional, too, sometimes.

EDIT: I request deletion of most of the posts in this thread according to the LFS Forum Agreement point number one
1) When I post a message on this forum, I will do my very best to write in a polite manner and not use foul language and / or insult an individual or group of people.
#47 - pigi
Quote from battle :Well he says it's your problem but it is his problem as well. The teamname gets a bad name for your action. It's like you going to mcdonalds and a employee throws your bigmac right in your face. You say fu mcdonalds and complain about the employee. He gets fired because he is a disgrace to mcdonalds image. Same here, the team tries to be clean a responable team(i think) and you start wrecking which causes some complaints about you, therefor you also effect the team image. The drivers are the one's who have to respresent the team not just the leader. I don't think ronald Mcdonald is happy with such employees.

Man I give toall chance to start driving in team and give to driver feeling
that he arenot alone. So I cnow its bad that I have in team peoples who doesnt spect rules..
I know its bad but all peoples study. I think hemust learn more at first to start
driving on good servers and stop crashing.

Mayby he doesnt know how pass peoples withoup any crashing moments.
But Its will be not fun at ower to drive withoup any stupid moments.
It gives u emotional moment and its fun...

But not about this. About team.. U can ask alot of peoples on good drift servers.
And they doesnt have bad meaning about my and oter driver. Mayby only about harjun.
I respect peoples peoples respect me. And they relay know and toesnt care who are harjun they know
I am good and clean driver and we drive together. And alot of them are pro in
lfsdrift comunity. And they newer will tell that I am bad in somthing there. Mayby sometimes maby somthng wrong.
But all we have little faults..

So please guys forgot about harjun. Live him alone he must udnerstand him
self what he made wrong. Give him bigest try ewer. Forgot about this shit.
And lets try to see what will be. MAyby itswill be bether after alot of this disscusions.
If not we will forgot him all but all must have last chance.

SO PLEASE HARJUN FORGOTABOUT ALL THIS DISCUSION. AND U MUST
START UNDERSTAND THAT U MSUT RESPECT ALL HERE. ALLL.
AND IF SOMEBODY SAYS U ARE SHIT. U MUST SAY HIM "YEA RIGHT NOW FOR U" BUT I WILL BECOME BETHER. TELLL SORRY FOR ALL AND START NEW PRACTISE
START ALL AGAIN. IF U WILL MAKETHIS RIGHT PEOPLES WILL STARTRESPECT U

and remember harjun

RESPECT GIVES ALL IN THIS F"UCKIN:G WoRL
Typing that post of yours was a complete waste of time. Almost nobody will agree anyway. And we never said you and your other driver were wreckers did we? We never said, GOT RACE? WRECKS!! ALL OF THEM!!! KOELIEJOELIE!!! And that thing with Harjun has nothing to do with not knowning how to 'pass'. He probably knows how to pass but what he did was wrecking on purpose... :slap:
A quick and easy solution: Kick Harjun out of [got race?]

DK
I like Harjuns new sig

All I can say is...He had it coming. Lock please?
This thread is closed

[Got Race?] Are Recruiting
(53 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG