The online racing simulator
Wrong Way - kick
(6 posts, started )
Wrong Way - kick
I couldn't find that someone reported it, so:

I was on a server and a guy was going the wrong way. And there was a message "Driver - WRONG WAY - KICK". But the driver didn't get kicked and took me out . I still have the replay if it's needed.
Not sure if the server was X or X2 or whether wrong way driving was set to autokick. Still, it should either kick the driver, or not show the message. Or does the driver need to go like a whole lap to trigger it?
if he is an admin, they don't get kicked, other than that, he should have been kicked
Experienced this myself today, but it was me going backwards, just out of anger (on the side of the track tho). Managed to get 4 Wrong way - Spectate messages and covered at least a KM before really sent spectating, although the red Wrong way was displayed.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :if he is an admin, they don't get kicked, other than that, he should have been kicked

That is what I thought but then I got kicked the other day for going the wrong way even though I was admin. If you slowly go backwards you can travel some distance but that is the only way I know of.
I'm pretty sure this guy wasn't an admin. The behaviour and very poor car control - not something I would expect from an admin.

I just remembered something that might matter: voting to kick/ban was disabled on the server.
Quote from Greboth :That is what I thought but then I got kicked the other day for going the wrong way even though I was admin. If you slowly go backwards you can travel some distance but that is the only way I know of.

either the admin or the creater of the host :S

Wrong Way - kick
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG