The online racing simulator
F355 Challenge paint scheme and decals
(26 posts, closed, started )
While this is nearly done...I won't be posting these in the finished section until I finish the versions for the FZ50 and it's GTR counterpart....I may end up doing a 360 modena version for the FZ50...still up in the air at the moment.

This paint scheme is from the days when the F355 was racing in the public Challenge event although I have added a few decals which are new Ferrari sponsors such as Motorola and Vodafone which is now a former Ferrari sponsor. It isn't necessarily based upon any specific car that competed in the Challenge events but it is reminiscent of many.
nice looking skins

Just wondering, do you get Shift U in demo now, or can you not put pieces down :S
Demo has always had shift+u, just no autox layout pieces

Nice skin, a bit simple though, maybe add some F355 detals on like side vents and stuff
ok thought so, just checking
You're right thats not demo he has got the layout loading buttons on right hand side and the objects on left hand side.

This is what my demo account at work shows on screen when you shift u
Attached images
demo.jpg
#6 - Dru
maybe he has got both kinds of accounts and is only posting with his demo one on the forum..

Also that would make sense if he plands to skin the FZR etc etc
only way to find out if for him to post on his S2 account or say what his S2 name is
#8 - Dru
Quote from (-Mark-) :only way to find out if for him to post on his S2 account or say what his S2 name is

indeed - lets not get the bannanas out just yet
Quote from VTiRoj :Demo has always had shift+u, just no autox layout pieces

Nice skin, a bit simple though, maybe add some F355 detals on like side vents and stuff

I was actually pondering the side vents.....but since the middle of the door has that crease in it, it would be a bit troublesome. Add to the fact that the side skirt on the actual F355 door is 3 dimensional, so shading it in would look pretty flat...and again that crease in the door for the XRT model would make simple shading for the side skirt look pretty funny. Ive actually finished the layout of the decals for the XRT and am working on the FZR.

I actually had a s2 license but I got my money refunded...too many crashers and too much immaturity for me. Very frustrating...My history in lfsworld is still there under this name but it's pretty quick and short. I'll have to agree with PC Zone's review of the general online negative attitudes which can be found at http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=123700

Anyway, here is the XRT skin @ 2048 res...I'll post it in the finished section when I finish the FZR
Attached images
XRT_FerrariF355.jpg
#10 - Dru
sorry am i missing something - you had S2, you got the money back so effectively giving it up yet you still have it on your computer??????
thats what i dont get, surely if you got your money back you shouldnt have the content :S
#12 - Dru
Admin!
HAHA, of course you both don't get it. Can you not put 2 and 2 together? Your probably small minded and negative like the majority of the players that infest this game online.

And I'm sorry but you can't tell me what I should have or shouldn't have, so you can get out of my sight with that shit. You ain't nobody's boss and you surely don't pump no fear into nobody. You all must have a personality complex with the urge to find something wrong and negative or tell somebody what to do as judging by all these posts trying to determine if I have s2 or not.

When you idiots are able to concentrate on your own sh1t and stop analyzing the "next man" you might be able to make somthing of yourself instead of looking like fools wasting your time on irrelevant sh1t that is pretty obvious when I just explained it to you.

Then you make another post to cry for an admin about 60 minutes later...it's pretty obvious you would spend 60 minutes thinking about something like that. In California, if you were known in real life and proceeded to snitch about anything you would lose your life and possibly put your own family at risk for losing theirs and their property. So be glad you live thousands of miles away and do it online cause online is the only place you will ever do these things.

Ain't nobody scared of you or no damn admin...you, an admin, or anybody else can't change a god damn thing...except what...maybe getting me banned from the forum for coming at you hardcore. ROFL, getting banned from a forum ain't shit punk, doing time in a jail cell ain't shit either. Be glad you got that monitor and mileage for protection.
#14 - Dru
2 + 2 = 4
Oh damnnnnnnn, did you get offended FELPLACERAD?!?! ROFL, I'm sorry if you felt my statement was personal but your parents are responsible for the way you become and I'm sorry if you fit the bill of my statement and felt if it was directed towards you. You can still make the change mentally, but physically.......damnnnn you look like a troll on that lfsworld pic. Hopefully you learn to become unbecoming of a troll. LMFAO!
ok, so, you got a refund -should have DEMO content only

then you have obviously cracked then game to get the content, nice going

then you go on about some irellivent 'sh*t' about snitching and getting killed for doing so, and going to jail and such...
Quote from (-Mark-) :ok, so, you got a refund -should have DEMO content only

then you have obviously cracked then game to get the content, nice going

then you go on about some irellivent 'sh*t' about snitching and getting killed for doing so, and going to jail and such...

Obviously you lack intellect...it's been unlocked even after I got my refund. My online play capability was rescinded...the folder of the specific version which I had has still resided on my computer and remained unlocked.

Keep replying and showing me how much more you lack upstairs and what your parents lacked in raising you.

Believe me, if you were here in real time in person face to face I would have been mopped you up for trying to tell me what I should or shouldn't have.
Quote from Dru :2 + 2 = 4

Quote from (-Mark-) :then you go on about some irellivent 'sh*t' about snitching and getting killed for doing so, and going to jail and such...

Cause he gangsta yo! gonna come drive by your mommas house n bust a cap in your ass foo' He aint no snitch n aint scared of no punk ass in jail neither.

All i got to really say is
:feedtroll
i realise that now, and i also relise that he iz an internet ardman innit, dissin me family

LOL, gimmie a break, calling all the shots behind a screen dont mean jack
Quote from Greboth :

Cause he gangsta yo! gonna come drive by your mommas house n bust a cap in your ass foo' He aint no snitch n aint scared of no punk ass in jail neither.

All i got to really say is
:feedtroll

Sorry chump, I don't hang out with uneducated street level "gangstas". You wouldn't know the difference anyway. Too immature, nothing but forum trolls and children that need to learn a lesson and get respect beaten into you.
Quote from rogokos :Sorry chump, I don't hang out with uneducated street level "gangstas". You wouldn't know the difference anyway. Too immature, nothing but forum trolls and children that need to learn a lesson and get respect beaten into you.

Respect is earnt, respect is gained over time. You come on here with access to the full version of lfs while a demo racer. No matter what the reason is, whether your story is true or you have cracked lfs. It is disrespectful to the devs. You come on here and when you are questioned over your use of s2 content you swear and insult other forum members, again being disrespectful. So I believe it is you who needs "to learn a lesson and get respect beaten into you."
My comment was made in jest to the things that you have said. On a forum you can only be judged by your words not by your actions. You came on here acting all tough saying you don't care about prison etc. It may impress some people but the majority of people you will meet on these forums wont be. It is words and we can only judge you by them. It was also said in jest to try and lighten the mood. Final point is if you become a long time forum user then you need to have a sense of humour, which from your reaction you seem to lack one. There are many jokes passed around between members, just as mine was a joke on your post. Whether you take insult to it or shrug it off I don't care to be honest.
ROFL your too concerned about what the hell I do...I have no desire to be a forum troll...nor do I have a desire to gain respect from people I'll never meet on the NET.

Don't try to start preaching after you done opened your mouth the first time...you obviously don't talk shit in real life like you do online cause if you did you would have already been checked about the shit.

And yes some people aren't scared by the small amount of time given for a meager assault and besides it's easier than hell to get away with it only takes 30 seconds to wail on your ass with the quickness without letting you finish your disrepectful sentence in person....I have no one to impress on the NET so shut up with that bullshit and stop trying to make amends after the fact...

Your parents obviously didn't teach you to act right the first time and they also didnt teach you to not stick your nose in other people's business or you just didn't learn on your own the hard way. Your a troll, period.

Stop talkin shit behind a monitor and go talk shit to someone to their face so they can show you the real deal.

You forum trolls do nothing but further reinforce the critic's review of the online personalities in this game. http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=123700. Yeah the game scores a 9. But god damn you people in this forum posting this bullshit just have a lack of respect up front...now you try to show respect after the fact...you all in this specific thread are really hard headed.
[mystic]The Blackwood forest guru sees someones title being set from demo racer to nolonger welcome in the near future...[/mystic]

j/k

Just wanted to say that you should stop bitchin' to eachother and let the moderators/admins/devs check him out. If his story is true, then there's something odd going on, if not he'll no longer be welcome here.
The point your missing, you keep going back to insults, and how peoples parents have raised them badly, thats why this whole thing keeps coming back and fourth, you posted a pic, with content your not supposed to have(please dont say i cant say what your supposed to have and not have)
you should know that people will ask questions regarding why and how you got the content..

People on this forum dont 'bullsh*t' for no reason, and ive hardly ever seen any bad language (without reason) on the forum or on the game itself, so wherever thats come from, i have no idea why

End of tbh
This thread is closed

(26 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG