The online racing simulator
Chris Benoit Dead - Police Investigating Homicide
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19424899/

FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. - WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife and son were found dead Monday and police said they were investigating the deaths as a homicide.Lt. Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department said the three were found at their home about 2:30 p.m., but refused to release details.
Pope said results of autopsies on Benoit, his wife Nancy, and 7-year-old son Daniel were expected Tuesday.

Haven't watched the wrestling for ages, but RIP to a great wrestler
RIP Chris.

I havnt watched the wrestling in a dogs age, but he was at the top of his game when I was watching it. A great shame.
According to the news he killed his wife and son, and then killed himself.

Crazy if you ask me.
This had better not be some sort of staged spectacle to promote wrestling.
Well, They recently staged Vince Mcmahons death just last week, but I doubt that this is actually a staged job, and I doubt that he killed his family, but it's possible. I haven't watched WWE in several years, but it's awful that he had to go.
I thought Chris B was a complete D**k when i used to watch wrestling, but it's a real shame to see this.
Yeah I posted this late last night when news broke of his death - to see the news now that he killed his wife and kid is..... well disturbing to say the least.
My Favorite wresler gone...wresling is goin to the dogs I tell yah

R.I.P. Chris Benoit
#9 - aoun
Can someone tell me why wwe staged vince's death? I havent watched wrestling til triple h got injured and im sortof over it, but i was watching it the other day..

did they really think they could pull it off? it makes no sence, it was the most stupidest move in history....

and RIP chris... good wrestler.. it makes no sence what he did...
Quote from aoun :Can someone tell me why wwe staged vince's death? I havent watched wrestling til triple h got injured and im sortof over it, but i was watching it the other day..

did they really think they could pull it off? it makes no sence, it was the most stupidest move in history....

It's WWE, they will do ANYTHING for ratings.
Quote from aoun :Can someone tell me why wwe staged vince's death? I havent watched wrestling til triple h got injured and im sortof over it, but i was watching it the other day..

Think Vince wanted to be out of WWE storylines for good (as getting old).

Yes good wrestler Chris was would never think he would do this sort of thing.
Killing his family is not right, i guess it was body abuse or depression or he couldn't take life no more or argerment with wife and flipped... but he was an Legendary wrestler in the ring
RIP? he killed his wife and kids! Why the hell should he 'Rest In Peace'?
Quote from TMZ.com / DailyWrestling.de :My second cousin is an officer with GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigations) and what he's heard in his circle is that Chris Benoit's wife killed their son Daniel, called Chris and told him to rush home because of an emergency which is why he missed last Sunday's Vengeance PPV. Upon arriving home Benoit killed his wife in a rage for the death of his son and then killed himself Monday morning. His wife's body was found in the master bedroom, strangled with the cord from an alarm clock. The son's body was found in his room apparently suffocated with a garbage bag. Chris then wrote a suicide note explaining what had happened, apologized to his family, his other children (from a separate relationship), and his fans. He then fashioned a slip-knot noose from from rope taken from the garage and hung himself from the banister in the foyer of his suburban Atlanta home."

Don't know how much i can thrust this News.
Quote from Doorman :RIP? he killed his wife and kids! Why the hell should he 'Rest In Peace'?

I don't know what happened , but as a fan may he rest in peace.
Quote from Doorman :RIP? he killed his wife and kids! Why the hell should he 'Rest In Peace'?

RIP=Rest in Pieces (you murdering bastard) is what that means.

lol.
Yes, he was truly a saint...

...until the moment he slaughtered his family.
Quote from deggis :Yes, he was truly a saint...

...until the moment he slaughtered his family.

Yup.
Not too sure how to put this, but who knows what kind of emotional problems he must have had, if he did actually kill them? To drive him to do that? Poor sod.

I think it's ****ing tragic.
Steiroids are ****ed.

Edit: Oops accidental censor bypass.
WTF? Why is it now fact that he did it? Because the media says so?

Sometimes I really can't believe you lot... illepall
^ this
#22 - aoun
Who knows.. he could have been home and found them dead, and didnt wanna live without them..

plus.. how do they know it was him, wat if it was a setup??
Call 0178-SHERLOCK for the answer.
"The boy had old needle marks in his arms" Ballard said

Why isnt steriods banned? they defend the use of them!
sounds like WWE/WWF has really lost the plot.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG