The online racing simulator
i dont know what to call this thread but LOL!
Haha u gotta love the netherlands.
#3 - Bean0
damn, they caught me on tape
not me
Officer: Ma'am, do you know why we pulled you over?
Woman: Yes, but its a bumper car, I had to hit that other car!
Officer: Ma'am...
Woman: Can we get this ended soon? My token only lasts 10 minutes!
lol that is on the Nordschleife if u look good
Quote from Scrabby :lol that is on the Nordschleife if u look good

That's dangerous as hell... Imagine driving around a corner and suddenly there is sofa driving in front of you. If you could keep your concentration without wondering what the hell is going on, then you are a pretty good driver
I don´t know from when that Sofa Picture is (and I am too lazy to search for Exif Information). But the Sofa and many other things (a crate, Toilet, Waste Container, Bed etc...) where all at the Truck Grand Prix on the Nurburgring (Grand Prix Course) a few Years back. They where called the Cumfy Bananas or something like that and they had a nice Webpage back then.
And this Sofa was scary quick!!!
Quote from shoddy Sun article :He said: “It only has a four-inch windscreen, so even at 35mph I can barely breathe. My wife refuses to get in it!”

WTH, used to do 90mph+ in dads kit car with no windscreen lol. Granted you needed glasses to stop bugs etc getting in your eyes, but that was part of the fun.
Quote from buedi :I don´t know from when that Sofa Picture is (and I am too lazy to search for Exif Information). But the Sofa and many other things (a crate, Toilet, Waste Container, Bed etc...) where all at the Truck Grand Prix on the Nurburgring (Grand Prix Course) a few Years back. They where called the Cumfy Bananas or something like that and they had a nice Webpage back then.
And this Sofa was scary quick!!!

July 10, 2005.
That sofa/car car/sofa was built or owned by Ed Chine from Wheeler Dealers and Auto Trader
Seriously?

Did he record how he made it?

I would like to see it then.
@Michel 4AGE:
The Date seems to be correct. Somewhere I must have this Videotape of my Camcorder where I recorded them. I remember that the Gye with the Bed drove into the Pitwall.

I even found the Webpage again. Just in case someone wants to buy such a thing:
http://www.cummfybanana.com/

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG