The online racing simulator
offering: free server
(263 posts, closed, started )
Still taking requests?
I want free server pleassssssse
Any news on when the 6 servers that are still on fire going to be ready again?
Quote from VTiRoj :Any news on when the 6 servers that are still on fire going to be ready again?

the 6 servers that were set up before the server broke down, will be the first to start again, alltho i neeed to convert em to patch x
Quote from DriverD :Hello !

I requested server several times ! Does that campaign works ! Could you please at least contact me, my reason was pretty good. Our team really needs the server ! Hope to hear from you something !

hello,
as you may havent read on this thread, i will contact the 'winners' when the servers r up.

did you request for team ////m or so?
Quote from DriverD :Team BMW M Sport was name - ///M is shortcut for that. But is this campaign over or not. So theres still chance yes :P ?

the campaign is still going, but since you sended like 10 requests, u wont get 1!
if you read this thread you will find out i said that i know it gives an error when posting your request but i still recieve it.
Quote from DriverD :Hey PLEASE NO ! I didnt know that you have a thread about it. I saw your reply in some thread about making skins for demo cars ,saw ur signature. I pressed the button - requested. He gave me an error. I thought that cause of the error you did not get the request. So i did that several times. Later, when i found request recieved messages in my hotmail junk mail folder i understud that you have received the requests. Please dont ban me out of campaign. Really if i knew about this thread im sure i wouldnt done that - but i didnt. Cause the mails were going to junk mail folder MSN did not gave message that i became e-mail.

I, and my team is really sorry ! Hope that you will still consider the requests.

Best regards, DriverD.

ill have a look at your reason why u want 1...
EDIT: saw it, every team has big plans, a demo cup thats just a server u need a while, not a 24/7 1 for a whole year
Hey,

I've been trying to get a server for ages now but have had no luck. With myself and the rest of the team, our routers wont forwards ports or we don't have the internet connection needed to host a server. With this, the team has no where to film a movie without someone else interrupting and so forth and we can't hold team styled meets on our own on a private server.
kanzai!i forgot to tell u that i got my laptop back
i will consider all requests, now my exams, then ill take all requests and print em, and compare em on my holiday
and when i get back, people will have their servers
cool
awesome!
Quote from crowerk :Name: /RB/-Zvone (RB-Team)
Connections: 8
version : Demo
Maybe LFS lapper
i need it for my /RB/ team
Please!!!!

too bad your not getting one
u need to fill in the form!!!
Quote from crowerk :Name: /RB/-Zvone (RB-Team)
Connections: 8
version : Demo, public
no addons
i need it for my /RB/ team
Web site is under construction!

eeeh, the form!!! you can fill it in if you follow the link in my sig
Quote from crowerk :This is what I get when I click "submit":

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/vhosts/coppernicus.be/httpdocs/dennis/lfs servers/process_req.php:1) in /var/www/vhosts/coppernicus.be/httpdocs/dennis/lfs servers/process_req.php on line 32

i know, its just an error but i still recieve the request
Quote from crowerk :When will I know did I get free host?

9th july or something, ull get an email and it will olso be posted here who gets a server
Plz
name: Team World EST
connections: 15
type: demo/public
mods: lfs lapper

Reason: I am very long time to search how to make server and i cant make server .
Quote from dimex35 :name: Team World EST

Reason: I am very long time to search how to make server and i cant make server .

use the link in my sig!!!!!!!! its not freekin hard!!! if any1 else posts it here instead of using my link in my sig, i'm stopping this campaign!!!! for cryin out loud!!!
Quote from kiss me :use the link in my sig!!!!!!!! its not freekin hard!!! if any1 else posts it here instead of using my link in my sig, i'm stopping this campaign!!!! for cryin out loud!!!

Stop whining! It´s not the others fault if somebody does a wrong post.

Exclude the [TDRT] TheDanishRacingTeam from your server campain if you feel any pressure - we´d give a shit about a "soon to come server".

But don´t you think you are godlike inhere. End of message. Pls. grow up!

[TDRT]TheDanishRacingTeam
why cant people read posts? the link in my signature... it explains why its there... olso, all the people keep requesting like 10 times for the same server... its annoying man...
At any one time there are well over 200 empty LFS servers why dont teams just share?? It makes economic sense.
ALLRIGHT!!! check for post for updated news!!!LIST IS UPDATED!!!
I was on a server and some1 there said they didnt need a server anymore!
any1 who requested a server but doesnt need it anymore, post here!!
the earlier i get all the info, the earlier i can set all servers up
ill try to do em tonight and run em by tomorrow aint that early
Reason
name: Team World EST

Are you have any question ?
Thanks kiss me. I would really appritiate if i was kept on the list.
AND I also would like to say thanks for running this campain , because u are putting alot of work into it for no money at all.
Please give RF a server and wel will use it to grow into a great team.

Thanks again,
Matthew.
This thread is closed

offering: free server
(263 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG