The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Schoggifrey :hehe even a peugeot 205 i sa car. and you don't freeze in winter and when it rains you don't get wet feets

Wouldn't be too sure about that last one, and frankly not even the first
Feets? I have them

Pug 205's are nice and a "modern" classic. They will fetch big bucks in a few years when they become rare.
Well, since i saw some other people inhere post some of theyre 50cc machines, i'm not gonna do the same..
I'm gonna post my 72cc Machine

Yamaha Jog FS from 1997. Engine totally rebuilt.
So far Air-Cooled: 17,38 HP
Top Speed: 138,7 km/t
Total weight: 58 KG
With petrol: 62 KG
Hopes of HP when it gets Liquid-Cooled: 22-23 HP.

Engine spec:

Stage6 Racing 72cc cylinder (Exhaust port has been widened and porttimes sharpened)
Doppler Endurance 18000rpm crankshaft
Top Performances TPR Variomatic
Yasuni C21 exhaust
Stage6 Torque Control clutch
Stage6 clutch bell
Stage6 15/43 gear
Italkit Innerotor ignition system
Stage6 24mm PVC Carburator
Hebo 24mm intake
Stage6 V-force3 membrane
Doppler Air System
Stage6 drivebelt

And i know that theres missing a shield under the seat, but this picture is taken whilst i was fiddling with the carb

Don't flame!

Also the front fork and rims are being changed to something more durable, and the brake caliber on the new front fork with be changed out from a 2 piston, to a 4 piston brake caliber and a 280mm brake disc, together with a new steer, handles and seat.
hehe i just got my first car! an 18th b-day present from my dad....a '93 Vw Golf Mk III 1.9sdi CL, 47Kw, 62hp, 156km/h top speed :P It's not fast but great for a begining, right? and the paint its nice also. (i'll update the photos with daylight ones as soon as i'll make them)

oh and plz notice the liceense plate 14 my birthday and LFS, well LFS.

here are the daylight pictures
Attached images
P1060067.JPG
P1060066.JPG
P1060070.JPG
P1060377.JPG
P1060383.JPG
3.jpg
1.jpg
My current car: 1983 model rx7

MODS:
-12a with extend port
-E1300 4.875 diff centre (open)
-whiteline strut brace
-all round koni suspension
-kingsprings lowered all round
-16" thermo fan with custom shroud
-gilmer drives
-sports exhaust 2 and 3/4"

COMING:
-turbo conversion (i have all parts except some EFI gear)
-EWP and digi controller
-bunch of other shit

heres some pics that are a bit old now. since these pics i have fitted lowered koni suspension and king springs.

nice rx-7 there mr rotary , not my favorite of the rx-7's but still i cant say anything bad about the car lookskindsa like a mg raodsster + a datun240 :bowdown:
Seat Ibiza 1.4i 215.000km
-
(yozzer) DELETED by yozzer
So here is why I haven't been playing LFS as much the past week or so:

How the hell do you guys get the money for those expensive cars? Did you win the lottery? :faint:
Quote from hrtburnout :How the hell do you guys get the money for those expensive cars? Did you win the lottery? :faint:

No most of us are older then 12 unlike you and have jobs
It's the US, cars ain't expensive over there, plus the second you get a job that requires some sort of college degree the money will start to rain over you, kinda.

Back on topic: Currently a learner driver, Renault Laguna SportsTourer MY03, 2.0 16V, metallic silver on grey, piece of shit 4-speed autobox; really takes the edge of those 140 bhp. The fourth gear is set way to high, going constantly 80-100 k's on a B-road gives better economy than a constant 114 k's on the freeway.
Quote from jamesrowe :No most of us are older then 12 like you and have jobs

So all that's left for you is getting a job now eh?
Quote from hrtburnout :How the hell do you guys get the money for those expensive cars? Did you win the lottery? :faint:

actually thats an older corvette probably costing anywhere from 18,000 to 30,000 dollars depending on milage.
Quote from MiniVan :actually thats an older corvette probably costing anywhere from 18,000 to 30,000 dollars depending on milage.

they're still cheap, a brand new suzuki swift cost around 150.000 dkr, that's just about 30.000 usd.

This is my 1990 RX7 GTU that was converted to a Turbo II last summer.
I just got through installing 720cc and 1300cc injectors along with a bridgeport, megasquirt standalone, and a Garrett T04E Ballbearing.

It's not alot, but I love it very much.
Quote from holb :
It's not alot, but I love it very much.

What do you mean it's not a lot? Old RX-7s are sweet! I love those cars.
Quote from MiniVan :actually thats an older corvette probably costing anywhere from 18,000 to 30,000 dollars depending on milage.

Not in Finland...

40,000€ - 80,000€
-Yeah, Finland sucks!
& it's cold there!
depends on what corvette you buy some are cheap and some expensive but its generally cheaper to import one
hi guys, i can finally post in here, as my car is arrived after 6 months of waiting!

here is my lady!

there are some john cooper works bits like the rims and some exterior and some nice things on interior!
hope you like.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG