The online racing simulator
Jjajaja, recuerdo haber jugado con este Galleta , buen rato de humor que hubo XD
welcome to the community.

but one thing that always amazes me is that there's quite a few people in the southern part of europe that aren't able to speak english. especially when everyone below 60 years in denmark have had english lessons in elementary school.
Somehow it doesn't amaze me, seeing there are English people who cannot speak english to save their lives.
ahh :inq: !!!!!! everyone is becoming Spanish or at least speaking Spanish
Quote from theirishnoob : :inq:

Good one!
I think everyone, deep down inside, waits for a correct moment to pull out that smiley!
Que? Si?

God Bless Manuel!...

Welcome to LFS, nice sticker.

I love your post

"I take playing this great malingerer 6 months"

Makes me grin everytime

Good luck with your English, learning a second language is hard...Thats why I've never done it.
Very funny first post!

I bet that in Spain there is also a synchronised TV (Spanish voice over original English)?
That's the stupidiest thing in Television era, period...
Hearing Homer Simpson on "Pro 7" saying "Dain!' instead of "Dough" is just..
I really feel sorry for the people in these countries, you're missing out on originality of TV shows and missing out the learning of "worlds language"..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Very funny first post!

I bet that in Spain there is also a synchronised TV (Spanish voice over original English)?
I really feel sorry for the people in these countries, you're missing out on originality of TV shows and missing out the learning of "worlds language"..

Oh well... Homer Simpson's voice here is funny as hell, and when I hear the english voice I'm like "That is not Homer Simpson" or Marge .
Quote from Blas89 :Oh well... Homer Simpson's voice here is funny as hell, and when I hear the english voice I'm like "That is not Homer Simpson" or Marge .

It may be funny, but it's not THE Homer Simpson, it's not original, it's a fake, a copy, can't believe you support that instead organizing a demonstration to abort silly synchronizing! What's wrong with translations?
Quote from Boris Lozac :It may be funny, but it's not THE Homer Simpson, it's not original, it's a fake, a copy, can't believe you support that instead organizing a demonstration to abort silly synchronizing! What's wrong with translations?

I'll like to have "The simpsons" in English, yeah, what I'm saying is that I like Homer's voice in Spanish.
Quote from Blas89 :Jjajaja, recuerdo haber jugado con este Galleta , buen rato de humor que hubo XD

Si si en el server Mexicano...que pasa maniitoooo???jejejeje

Saludos.
Quote from GALLETA :Si si en el server Mexicano...que pasa maniitoooo???jejejeje

Saludos.

Strange that... That is exactly what I was thinking!
i disagree with the above statement
Quote from Boris Lozac :Very funny first post!

germany especially, every movie i've watched at a german channel have been synchronized. somehow that just ruins whole the whole movie.
Weak the spelling in this one is, hmm.:spyoda:
Every spaniard under 40 has sit through at least 3-6 years of English in school... behold the results above.
In a twisted way I'm extremely glad about it, as it's quite a competitive advantage for those of us that actually manage to mumble a bit of it.
Just for example, hard working people with brighter minds than mine have to bow down to my superior Google-fu skillz every day at work

Dubbed TV sure is a big culprit. It's so bad that you have to translate back to English in your mind to actually get 90% of the jokes.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG