The online racing simulator
F***ing wecking team.
(28 posts, closed, started )
Theafro, am i the youngest Clean Racer?
Quote from Simon Savage :I had the same problem on a demo server last night i was on an airattack rallycross server and two guys waited in turn one blocking the track and wrecking the feild and they did it again and again!

Now its all well and good saying play on S2 servers but none of them normally do BLrallycross reverse and i cant host.
Further more i went to join a rallycross leuge and they said they were full.

So really these people need to be found out and made known to all the hosts so they can be banned!

That's our server, we keep the Demo up 24/7 to promote the game and our S2 is similar named.
Getting back to the [iDi] prats, they were in our server again tonight 30/11/05 but i was actually in the dedicated server sorting out our CoDUO out when i noticed these toerags banning everybody I tried to ban them through the dos window but it wouldn't let me. Our demo server seems to be quite popular, full most nights and about 5 or 6 regulars who use it, the problem as i see it if those who use the demo servers think this kind of thing is happening in the S2 they wil never buy a license. What I've done is, two of the regulars have now been given the admin pass to try and ban them as they come into the server. I did have voting off but was constantly being asked to turn it on so prats like these could be kicked/banned by the racers who play fair, but if they get in on mass like tonight it's the decent players who get banned by these tossers. I have now cleared the ban file for those who were banned by this lot.

Gaz aka Punchy
Is it only me thats starting to get just a little bit fed up with all this, we are all aware of the existance of the iDi team (weather they do actually exist as a team, or there are just random drivers using the iDi tag, i dont know). Personally I have never seen one with a tag, but I have experenced demo life.

But there ARE people who pay the £12 or £24 to race in licenced servers AND purposly wreak, people dont want to believe this, but its true, it happens, and unless your really lucky or you know (of) all the drivers around you, you can gain trust and it becomes more fun..

What these people want is Publicity, nothing more, well perhaps to had some of what they call "fun" at other people expences. All we are doing by posting the same thing over and over and over again in different threads is just what they want, the consider it a victory, just as they would taking people out at turn 1, Just as they do in S2 as well.

A suggestion, one thread, add whatever you want to that, but no naming of drivers, post all your frustration there, thats just my personal suggestion. I find it negative and frustrating that we are giving them what they want here on the official forums, its dissapointing too.

That is intended as it sounds, in case of misquoting .

When will S2 be finished? When its done. Fin.
This thread is closed

F***ing wecking team.
(28 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG