The online racing simulator
Hmm not a Smart car.... Then I'll have to cancel off the possibility. Let me think... The foglamps aren't gonna let any people guess what car it is! Please post another pic which cover a little more of the car.

EDIT: Looks a little bit of the Bugatti Veyron's foglamps...
EDIT2: Ooops the Veyron doesn't have foglamps.
Audi S4!
both wrong.
no XD
Any hints like what country the car is from?
It's German ^_^
Volkswagen Passat? Volkswagen Jetta/Bora?
thought it was a Ka sporty thingy but u said it was german
you're never gonna get it. XD
its ford focus !?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm! German eh? From the foglamps it's not the Focus of course!

Hmm how about Porsche 997 Turbo?

By the way Stew2000 your Jeremy Clarkson avatar makes me wanna beat yer up! :haha:
Quote from hiroshima guy :Hmmmmmmmmmmm! German eh? From the foglamps it's not the Focus of course!

Hmm how about Porsche 997 Turbo?

no
hmmm is it the A1 or A1 maybe A3 could still be a bmw z4 or z8 but then again it might be a volkswagen beetle and or golf also theres the mercedes a class and mini 0ne could be a poor shot of a porshe but im not sure
Quote from theirishnoob :hmmm is it the A1 or A1 maybe A3 could still be a bmw z4 or z8 but then again it might be a volkswagen beetle and or golf also theres the mercedes a class and mini 0ne could be a poor shot of a porshe but im not sure

none of the above.
How about a Porsche Cayman S?
no no no no
The new Audi TT
Ok we give up... Guess your Jeremy Clarkson is psyching us.

Give a bigger part of the car please. I beg you or else nobody's gonna be interested in your picture!
He must be right I just checked out the new Audi TT the foglamps are the closest by your picture. Hey NitroNitrous your turn...
Not muy turn if Stew doesnt´say I´m right

Audi TT Roadster??

What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG