The online racing simulator
FZR Mousers ( Or general mousing) in patch X
I is a mouser. Hopefully not for much longer but I am still a mouser after all these LFS years. I am also a stalwart FZR driver. Not the easiest of combinations I think most of you will agree but I've stuck with it all the same.

Thus this 'ere thread.

With the new clutch preload facility and numerous other improvements what have people found in setting up their cars.

The reason I start this is that things arn't what they used to be and I am struggling to catch up. Whilst I was never the fastest driver on the track I could still crack out some stunning As Nat laps that many people couldnt beieve was from a mouser.

It just ain't happening now. I am still playing with stuff, the upshot of which is my first pointer . . . . Clutch preload is better of lower than higher, especially with my setup. I run at AsNat FZR 300kn and I'm still thinking that is too high. It might be a case of not getting used to the slidey slidey aspect of the higher prelod settings but I do like the snap you get from lower kn settings . . .

So. I am looking for stability hints and discussions. Particularily for the FZR but generally for any mouser out there who has found ways to 'settle' some aspects of car handling down.
Get in contact with a user named FireFox86. He for the most part uses a mouse and is very fast with it. Tell him Jay sent you.
Thanks for the heads up but thats not really what I'm doing here. I want people to share with the group different techniques f setting up for the mouse. It's not strictly for my benefit as I hv sortta fixed what was up with my sets. Patch X obviously reset the settings and I had managed to cover most things but change the Final Ratio in the gearbox . . . Now I got that back to where it was (I use around 3500, just for those who are reading this) my set ups have returned to me . .

But if peeps do have things to say about mousing in general that hasn'talready been covered then please post . . . .

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG