The online racing simulator
Drift Fury
(19 posts, started )
Drift Fury
#2 - KeMoT
You uploaded it also to LFS MOVIES PIT, well it is added now to the download list.
This video is insane! I need to learn how to drive like that. Very nice!
Quote from Goldfingiz :This video is insane! I need to learn how to drive like that. Very nice!

Ohh hey thank's.

I just finished the second one,oh well, i just the did the second one because i cant jump directly to the third (the movie) of the trilogy, and im wroking seriously on the Drift Fury Ultimate´D, wich i drift all lfs cars in it pretty well.

If you want to check out the second one,not very good but better than nothing, heres a link http://dl12.rapidshare.de/files/7154621/164635625/Df2.wmv

if link dont work, just contact me at msn maj.konig@hotmail.com and i send.
Quote from Slidaaaa :Ohh hey thank's.

I just finished the second one,oh well, i just the did the second one because i cant jump directly to the third (the movie) of the trilogy, and im wroking seriously on the Drift Fury Ultimate´D, wich i drift all lfs cars in it pretty well.

If you want to check out the second one,not very good but better than nothing, heres a link http://dl12.rapidshare.de/files/7154621/164635625/Df2.wmv

if link dont work, just contact me at msn maj.konig@hotmail.com and i send.

This video was incredible as well. It must feel great being able to pull those drifts off! Maybe you can show me how it's done one day :P
Quote from Goldfingiz :This video was incredible as well. It must feel great being able to pull those drifts off! Maybe you can show me how it's done one day :P

I will, actually, im building a Drift School/Tutorial to my brazilian community friends.

Starting from basics to advanced,whit all drift techniques, using all cars, in all tracks,whit detailed replays for each car / track / corner, and whit special edited videos of replays in slowmotion just like drift bible, so you can follow up each command/technique, splited into dificulty level classes.

I may contact you when its ready by lfs world and translate it for english.

Heres a few sample i made for you,its replays i uploaded since its super small (65kb) just unzip in SPR directory.

http://rapidshare.de/files/788 ... ust_unzip_in_SPR.rar.html

In the samples its just 1 track, normal and reverse,whit 2 cars, Fz and Xrt, Xrt whit hardtrack setup wich should be standard in my tutorial for most cars (except FWD's GTR's and Formulas drifts).
Nice vid, great drifts. Is that with a keyboard?! (seems so from the replays)

Edit:
Just saw the second one. Watching all that drifting makes me want to get myself up to par again, lol. Drifting the Formula car is hard. The rotational inertia is so low and you've got nothing for steering angle, fun to try though.

Still not sure about the keyboard thing...
Quote from Flying Squirrel :Nice vid, great drifts. Is that with a keyboard?! (seems so from the replays)

Edit:
Just saw the second one. Watching all that drifting makes me want to get myself up to par again, lol. Drifting the Formula car is hard. The rotational inertia is so low and you've got nothing for steering angle, fun to try though.

Still not sure about the keyboard thing...

Aight thanks, Yeah keyboard ...

Drift the formula is Not fun :P , or the mrt5, or the Fox or Uf gtr

But drift Fwd like fxo, it is Fun, not 'real drifting' of course, but its way fun, and it looks like those arabs 'drifts' that we see the videos around the internet...

ill be making a new drift video when i finish the video of the brazilian racing league, and a drift bible style tutorial for brazilian community.
Looking forward to it. Your movies are fun to watch. I too was thinking of doing some sort of drift bible movie, covering the techniques, integrating the technicle aspects of it with some fancy graphics, kind of both a visual demonstration and class time. Too bad I'm really lazy and not much of a movie maker. I hope you pull it off with aces.

I usually stay out of the Formula and Mrt simply because they're so spin happy...that and the downforce thing with the Formula is messed up, high noses go fastillepall Until that's fixed, I'm kind of staying away from it during online racing. However, I'm getting interested in getting some drifting footage built up in one. Now only if I can figure out how to stop LFS asking me to re-unlock it every time I turn off or restart my computer... Maybe Scawen will give me like 1000 unlocks a month or something, lol.
Thanks, im only doing this tutorial because i know it will be well done,i wouldnt want to start something that couldnt be real good

Yeah ima do a F08 drift movie when i finish the league video, i should finish it in 3 days,then i start doing movie.

Wow im sure Scawen will help you whit your lfs problem,maybe a fresh re-instal of lfs, a new key, should work, or maybe your windows is not saving registry or something, dunno
Drift the FO8? Sorry but thats like a racing crime. Make a drift bible on it and your sure to get flamed by the drifting and racing community. Trust me
Quote from Vendetta :Drift the FO8? Sorry but thats like a racing crime. Make a drift bible on it and your sure to get flamed by the drifting and racing community. Trust me

Ya, damm, 14 hours straight today editing the racing video to finish up fast,i justfinished something big, and i start the 'bible' that is even so much bigger, All cars (mainly focusing FZ5 & XRT), All tracks, All techniques,hundreds of replays,lots of video sequences,including setup tutorial, wheel tips, keyboard tips, mouse tips, between, thanks to Keitaro for even more future mouse tips, i dont plan to release my drift bible to public,its Brazilian community members private acces only, but if it interests to someone, i may give private pass. I will have my own professional drift league (like racing league) if my drift competition goes right next month,if it does,im sure we will have lots of great brazilian drifters,and many many more.

Edit. R.I.P Richard Burns , and Vendetta, aint you afraid of posting in my thread, i may reply ur comment defending myself whit kung-fu , like if this was a self defence school.
u dare post in my thread
absoulty amazing dude
bullsh*t
ahem, might wanna lighten up there a touch. You know, be nice? Live and let live? No?
Quote from tristancliffe :ahem, might wanna lighten up there a touch. You know, be nice? Live and let live? No?

sure, sorry, i forgot its ur forum ur thread, blondie, maybe u got it wrong and didnt noticed i wasnt talking to u. even thought, i think u r his babysitter
I don't have blonde hair?
Oh, be aware, Slidaaa's an ok guy, but his ignition is on stand-by mode. One sudden movement and he explodes!
I experienced him before.
Quote from (SaM) :Oh, be aware, Slidaaa's an ok guy, but his ignition is on stand-by mode. One sudden movement and he explodes!
I experienced him before.

Thanks, real thanks, i dont do for bad, its just 'me' you know,sometimes..lost control a bit..

Thought about my dad when i was 18, he wasnt as mature as you r, and never understood me. (today he does)

(im back earlier today,so,i can play lfs,il be at drift brazil server) bye all

Drift Fury
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG