The online racing simulator
Strippers? That would make T1-carnage even worse!
No, we need ugly fat 'n hairy East-German shotputters in a tutu there so people wont feel that encouraged to be the first to enter T1.. And when everyone passes them, they'll be speeding off to get the hell away of those monsters in tights.
ahh, i see see now

i'll keep hot sexy strippers i think
Quote from (SaM) :Strippers? That would make T1-carnage even worse!
No, we need ugly fat 'n hairy East-German shotputters in a tutu there so people wont feel that encouraged to be the first to enter T1.. And when everyone passes them, they'll be speeding off to get the hell away of those monsters in tights.

Oh the horror! :'(
Hehe, good one.
After watching a vid of Gigi Galli sliding past a parked car & a wall with millimetres to spare I reckon that a combination of a handbrake turn and powerslide may just do it.

Anyone have a bus I can borrow to try it with ?, we can only stump up with the single hinge model down here.
Quote from Racer X NZ :After watching a vid of Gigi Galli sliding past a parked car & a wall with millimetres to spare I reckon that a combination of a handbrake turn and powerslide may just do it.

Anyone have a bus I can borrow to try it with ?, we can only stump up with the single hinge model down here.

thats not true, im sure if u looked hard enough you could find the odd double decker here and there
No challenge in getting a doubledecker out the pits, a floating turn will manage that....:bike:

we're talking about a doublehinged toy here:ambulance
Quote from (SaM) :Strippers? That would make T1-carnage even worse!

Actually I think everyone would drive very slowly (and honk their horns) in T1
#36 - jmkz
The ability to corner another car, get out of yours and take the other car. If the people in the safety cars see you do it, they will come chasing after you and you'll have to change the color of your car to get rid of them.

Deffffffff

Live for Grass: The Ultimate Horse Racing Simulator
Quote from Gunn :... That should reduce the flaming, at least a little bit.

Flaming - I want huge afterburner flaming coming out the 'pipes
*big bump that's in a thread 2 years old*
See? I search!

Have a television in the pits so that you waste time watching the race in the pits instead of doin you setups.
#41 - CSU1
Quote from steelyglint :We have double deckers here in Ireland too. Both the buses and chocolate bars

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is'nt this just mad ^^ this guy(hi) joined us two years ago and ever since has waited to make his first post about chocolate bars and double-decker buses in Ireland.... ...no thats spam
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Can we have cardboard boxes, loose paper and fruit stalls in South City for the Starsky and Hutch race series? Guess it'll need a red XRT skin with a white stripe for the full effect.
Quote from ussbeethoven :Please let me drive this at Aston GP.

just put air intake restrictor full on the uf1000, then you got like 23 hp or so.
Quote : racing with Dungeon & Dragon Rules

LOL. I've lost control into turn 1, everyone roll your saving throw.

Ironic since the last broadcast I did had banners for its latest incarnation all over the place, and Mike Bauer rolled a fumble on his hit dice when he went through the chicane.
#47 - col
we should be racing
and
Quote :Fries load in stomache: 65Kgs
Refuel with Cheeseburgers if hunger > 30%.
Driver has asymmetrical/symmetrical fat.
Stomache pressure: 8.41 bar
Fat amount (front/belly): 18%
Fat amount (rear/bottom): 86%

Lol!

Super LFS me!
Quote from BigFatCat :Can we have cardboard boxes, loose paper and fruit stalls in South City for the Starsky and Hutch race series? Guess it'll need a red XRT skin with a white stripe for the full effect.

Superb, I can visualise it now. BL1 Rev would be the obligatory circuit of choice for our dorifto brethren. We could also update the track marshalls and in-game warning system as well.

Rakhsh

Rakhsh
Quote from Aegilops :Superb, I can visualise it now. BL1 Rev would be the obligatory circuit of choice for our dorifto brethren. We could also update the track marshalls and in-game warning system as well.

Rakhsh

Rakhsh

lolololololololol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG