The online racing simulator
User name regrets
(86 posts, started )
User name regrets
I'm sure that no one gives a monkeys, but I am changing my racer name to Struan.

AlienT. was actually my online Poker name. If I had known before hand that in Race Sim circles an Alien was an elite driver I would certainly not have used AlienT. I have now had too many comments like "Alien my arse" so have decided to change it to my real first name.

See you guys online as Struan

AlienT. RIP :tombstone

Just to keep this a topic for discussion rather than a statement does anyone else regret the LFS user name they initially chose? If so what would you have called yourself instead and why?

(mods not sure if I should have posted this somewhere else, please feel free to move it if you like)
Well, I like my name, but it is way too long, and the "!'s" are too...odd for a forum.

But it's all good
I'm happy with mine as it describes my first name and what country i'm from. it'll never go out of date either.
I dont regret my name, but if I ever become seperated from my Civic VTi (I hope that never happens), It would be weird still using the name
Quote from LFSn00b :I shame my name, i wish i could change it

LMAO, I was wondering how long it would take for you to post mate....you were quicker than expected.....you poor chap I had noticed from my time on the forums that you do get stick, I also note that you are a good driver
Dalek0220 was my shockwave name...
Say hello to... drumroll please...

RACER!
#7 - Jakg
Quote from LFSn00b :I shame my name, i wish i could change it

Yup, your name leaves you open to alot of abuse
Quote from AlienT. :...I also note that you are a good driver

He's trying, he's not there yet but he will be...
My lfs user name was/is a mistake. Back in 2004 when i didn't know almost anything about lfs i've asked my buddy (Kemot) to buy me a licence (of course i paid him first). He created wrong account for me - it should be Kamo not kamo2000 - now i can't do nothing.
But it's not that bad no one asked me about 2000 at the end yet
Quote from kamo2000 :But it's not that bad no one asked me about 2000 at the end yet

So what's the 2000 for at the end then?
i looove mine, ive used it in all games i can remember
Amount of E girlfriends he's had

sorry couldn't resist.
I've been using this user name for 7 years, no regrets here, the only problem is that it's kind of short and a lot of pages require at least 6 characters on your user name so i have to add something to it.
My nick sucks, but I have used it for so long it's stuck now
And I had to add 1 at the end for LFS, because someone had already stolen it
Quote from AlienT. :
Just to keep this a topic for discussion rather than a statement does anyone else regret the LFS user name they initially chose? If so what would you have called yourself instead and why?

I did, it was Alt-Ctrl. Changed it to my last name, Kjønnøy
Bawbag........
Quote from STROBE :So what's the 2000 for at the end then?

Quote from rich uk :Amount of E girlfriends he's had

sorry couldn't resist.

For nothing - kemot just added it - no one know why
a name is just a name.

mine came from counterstrike days, playing online with my mate bin.

only one person has sussed it out.........its a character in one of my favourite films...........any takers?
On most sites round the web I'm Nightporter, that got shortened to Nighty. I'm not an item of ladies clothes.
My username is terrible. I don't like hummers anymore! They suck!
i love my name,even tho ppl kept callin me that im a ricer...im not ashamed of it.Besides people that are on streetfire know who i am
#22 - ste_
I wish i could just have 'ste' but the forum minimum was 4 letters so 'ste_' i became.
#23 - Gaas
i dont regret about mine its simple, sometimes its too short for some forums but then i ad 35 gaas35, so now im using 35 for car number on lfs skins :P
I'm fine with my username, since I first connected to Internet I used that and it won't change. It's tied to my real identity, so I'm comfortable with it. I use Killingjoke (an industrial/new wave rock band) as a racername just because I got an old cd on my desk at the moment. I'm not sure I'll stick with it although I like it (and I still enjoy Killing Joke), maybe I'll replace it with my real name and surname someday.
I was drunk when i created my lfs account.

User name regrets
(86 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG