The online racing simulator
No Please...Not Summer!!
(138 posts, started )
£2200 for insurance? christ on a bike thats a lot of cash.

I pay under £600 for my 1000cc Aprilia AND my 03 Pug 307, glad I am not young anymore
i love the summer , even tho over here all you get is d ifferant types of rain , but atleast its a change

Quote from danowat :£2200 for insurance? christ on a bike thats a lot of cash.

I pay under £600 for my 1000cc Aprilia AND my 03 Pug 307, glad I am not young anymore

haha even if i had a 50 cc modped id be lucky to get 2000 euro insurance
Quote :£2200 for insurance? christ on a bike thats a lot of cash.

It's also the cheapest quote I could find. First year, 17 year old guy with a hatchback (even if it is just a 51-plate Fiesta Zetec 1.25) in my own name = insurance companies don't want to know.
Where about do you live TJ?
Thunder and lighting, Very heavy rain, and my dog is going crazy >.>

Summer? pff
I think it is safe to say that we will never stop complaining about the weather. I guess it's just natural, since some people are so picky about climate.

I can't blame them though, It's been too freaking years since I have been in a good heated/air conditioned room. . . (My room is placed over my garage; no insulation)
The weather has been changing a lot here, At least it's better than proper Summer, obese swine not wearing adequate clothing and shit music which seems to appear in the summer. Oh well.
Quote :Where about do you live TJ?

Essex in a mid-sized town near Michael Barrymore's old(?) house.
Overrated as summer may be, I'm still at the age where I do a couple hours of stuff for the parents, play some LFs, and sit in the pool. I'm home alone all day, too, so I can pretty much do whatever.

Summer FTW
I hate summer in Blackpool, all you people come here and make traffic jams! Which makes it even more hot and horrible!

Although the babes on the beach is another story
i iwsh it was summer tomorow. instead i have to go to work in the pissing rain, its been pissing down al today, so the paintball ground is going to be like a mudbath, its bad enough without any extra rain. so that means i have to get my arms caked in shit when i unfold ppls overalls as their to incosiderate to pul out the legs themselves. GRRRRRRR
EDIT: although the plus side, i bet scrubbing the portable toilets in the red hot summer isnt overly enjoyable.
Quote from Shotglass :how would you be able to open a window thats basically a hole in the roof during rain ?

Water that comes down from the roof should flow around the window, then it should clap open far enough to keep drops from falling inside your room. Maybe you open it too far, so the drops can get in between, but when you open it a little bit, it should fall on the window, not in your room.
#88 - S0ul
I too used to think that summer sucks...Well it has it´s good sides too. Think of the bikinis!
Anyways, I have an air conditioning system and drive a convertible, how could i be the one to complain XD
The worst thing about summers by far are the hurds of mosquitos. God I hate those things. They make that horrible buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing noise and their bites itch as hell. Bastards.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Maybe you open it too far, so the drops can get in between, but when you open it a little bit, it should fall on the window, not in your room.

im talking thunderstorms here with torrential rain and theres enough room on the side for the rain to go through
Quote from Kalev EST :The worst thing about summers by far are the hurds of mosquitos. God I hate those things. They make that horrible buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing noise and their bites itch as hell. Bastards.

Heh yeah, in Czech Republic there are quite a few of them I remember during the night always buzzing around the ear. bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz you move your hand to get rid of it and after few seconds bzzzzzzzzzzzzz again.. you're like grrrrr so you try to hide under the blanket.... thinking you have beaten the mosquito but suddenly bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... ARGHGHH! You can't win.. then when you wake up you have bite marks all over that itch like crazy!

One thing coastal areas are good for is low number of mosquitoes due to the salty air. I haven't seen one for years in my flat.
I love the summer, mainly because i have a strange love of thunderstorms. It's just this second started thundering outside here in the midlands, nice loud stuff, i've even muted the LeMans 24hrs so i can listen to it.

[avid merrion style] I f**king looove thunderstorms [/avid merrion style]

EDIT: Ok, now my Sky has stopped working because of the storm, so i'm missing the race :weeping:
Quote from Shotglass :im talking thunderstorms here with torrential rain and theres enough room on the side for the rain to go through

Okay, nevermind then I'll quit this convo because I know sh*t about velux windows
Quote from GFresh :I love the summer, mainly because i have a strange love of thunderstorms. It's just this second started thundering outside here in the midlands, nice loud stuff, i've even muted the LeMans 24hrs so i can listen to it.

[avid merrion style] I f**king looove thunderstorms [/avid merrion style]

EDIT: Ok, now my Sky has stopped working because of the storm, so i'm missing the race :weeping:

Oh, the irony.
I love thunder and lightning too. Coincidence wants that it starts to thunder right now, just after I read this
25 degrees in my room. Windows open fully, fan on high, balls and arse crack veeeeeery sweaty.
You love it...
it's lovely 30 degrees down here in my room, lovely. Not forgetting the flies which are having sex on my shoulder. Oh gotta love summer.
moaners the bunch of ya :P

Love summer (not the start, gives me hay fever) but the rest is great

Footie here i come :P

No Please...Not Summer!!
(138 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG