The online racing simulator
National flags to race results
(38 posts, started )
i like the new flags over there <<<<
Yes, very cool. (I just wanted to see my flag over there <-- :-) )
oh wow.. thats so cool... hah tnx admin =)
#29 - Lato
Time for a small bump.
Is there a chnce that Scawen will add the flags into Race results? Its so easy, and such a great idea... just like here on forums <-----
+1000

somethink like trackmania nations, maybe with nations ranks on LFSworld.
Only if we can choose the flag (not something coming from our account : privacy blablabla) and it would be cool if we could add our own flag (homemade)
Quote from Maelstrom :Only if we can choose the flag (not something coming from our account : privacy blablabla) and it would be cool if we could add our own flag (homemade)

Well that defeats the object, doesn't it. What's wrong with flags pulled of LFSW?
Quote from duke_toaster :Well that defeats the object, doesn't it. What's wrong with flags pulled of LFSW?

It's a privacy matter! I know that you can change it in your account anytime you want but it affects also the forum and the only alternative choice is the wheel flag. Not really sexy IMO!
Whilst we're on the subject of flags how about changing the text that comes up saying BLUE/YELLOW FLAG & replacing it with a picture of a flag. I mean in real life you dont see marshals holding up signs with BLUE FLAG written on them do you?
Quote from Belgrom :I agree , +1 The flag of argentina in my car we be great!

It would have to be pulled of LFS W so it wouldn't work for the demo.

Quote : I know that you can change it in your account anytime you want but it affects also the forum

Why would you want a different national flag on the forum to in the sim itself?

Quote :and the only alternative choice is the wheel flag. Not really sexy IMO!

I'd like that to be replaced with the UN logo or something, I personally don't see the need for it as almost every country is represented but that one fell on stony ground
Also, its not a wheel flag, its a bloody globe.
Good idea cant wait till it happens, alot of pride

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG