The online racing simulator
Urgent Must See!!!!!
(26 posts, started )
Urgent Must See!!!!!
i put in my card details ect to buy S2 and it came up with

a error has accured with communicating with:

protx vps has noted the problem and will alert them occordingly. plz contact for more information

13:tonotifyvendor: VClass: type missmatch

and this code at the bottom

vpstcid=(00000245-5441-0001-0000-6a3cbc87d1c4) vpstxcontroller: no service requested vps controller failed 13:tonotifyvendor: VClass: type missmatch

after this i dont know if money has been taken out my bank or what but i know that i aint an S2 licenced driver can someone plz help me out!!!!!!
Maybe try sending the developers an e-mail from the main lfs site , sorry I can't be any more help, hope you get your problem sorted out.
ive sent an email
people i still need help!!!!!!
Wait a few hours, they will get back to you as soon as they can.
just discoverd that money has been withdrawn from my account and iam pissed off!!
Calm down.

I don't know what went wrong there but you can be sure that your Money isn't lost. Wait a few hours and i'm sure thing will be sorted out.
too right they will would be better if they just updated me tho........
isnt it possible for someone to just update me 2 S2 i have screen shots as proff that i pad it and that money has been withdrawn
Guy you have no patience at all, just wait and see what happens...........give it til tomorrow or something.

p.s. Screen shots don't mean anything either, just wait.
ur probally right just wound up been scammed before by online things
get a but touchey plus i really wana play as i just got a steering wheel.....
No, only the devs can help...
Calm down a bit, watch some lfs videos from the site til then...
You posted the problem only 30mins ago, it's not guaranteed that they
can react in no time.. It's not a giant company with 24h helpdesk you know
mick calm down dude im sure it will sort itself out took mine 30 mins to activate go no youtube watch lfs video's
lips our sealled ill just go cry for half an hour and come back and hope
yea, its just some delay, like eerrr*thinks of good example*
oh yeah,
when you buy a cellphone, you olso need to charge it before using
some you need to wait till the devs or the money service thing recieves your payment
lol thanks
guys i fixed it iam S2 but.... ive kinda got onother problem on my email it says i need to create a master password the link they gave me doesent work ... where can i do this?
dnt worry fixed again omg iam sooo happy now
Nice one, welcome to S2!
Just one thing...
Be next time more patient.Its just a game and nobody has stolen your whole bank account.That would be really urgent

WELCOME to LFS
tnx guys i reliased i was an ass really soz <----life is about learning and i learnt not to be too impatient and dnt get too angry tnx again guys hope to race ya soon oh btw my in race name is merkege [uk] watch out if u see me lol
Oh, there were many many bigger asses here. And its understandable if you are afraid that you lost money over the internet.

Welcome, though.
tnx

Urgent Must See!!!!!
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG