The online racing simulator
Replacement TypeR Logo for FXO/FXR Door
Just a lil' modification i did, hope Honda fans will like it
File include sightly darkened stop lights

File goes in your data\dds folder.

There also the original file in case you don't like that modification.
Attached images
preview.jpg
Attached files
FX_Interior1.zip - 75.6 KB - 193 views
FX_Interior1 Origin.zip - 75.7 KB - 154 views
nice i like it
Oh yeah! The absolute most used in car ricing! TypeR stickers on a non-TypeR car! TypeR stickers on a non-Honda is even better!
Not only Honda uses the Type R moniker. Subaru, Mazda, etc also use the Type R badge. They're all better than Honda anyway (and this is coming from a Honda guy, lol).
Subaru Use a TypeR monkier?This is new...I know that it's a R version but Type R, I don't think.
Thanks to share your files, but personnaly I see no interest to change the FXO's logo, we should be proud to have exclusive cars, LFS©
Wasn't sure to post this at first as i was sure that some honda haters will made some more useless post on their "anti ricer wars" ...
Quote from Oxcart :Wasn't sure to post this at first as i was sure that some honda haters will made some more useless post on their "anti ricer wars" ...

There's nothing wrong with Hondas. It's the kids that put the ridiculous wings, big giant "fart can" mufflers, and stickers like "TypeR" and "vtec" on a normal economy Civic because they think that is customized or make it fast that is the problem. That is rice, not the fact that you drive a Honda. Anti-rice has nothing to do with what car you drive, it's how it is "modded" by stupid heavy bodykits, wings, and stickers with a stock economy based engine....
I totally agree with you with the fact to not judge a brand just cause some persons have strange tastes in tuning a car.

But honestly if it would have been a RS logo or anything except a Honda one, there would have be no reactions.
#11 - DC2
Nice little detail

Could you do a VTi one for me please?
VTi One
Something like that is ok ?

Cause i ain't sure how VTi badge looks like in real
Attached images
ScreenVTiBadge.jpg
Attached files
FX_Interior1.zip - 87.8 KB - 161 views
Quote from geeman1 :Too bad you can't use it.

i can use it because i have lisance on other user name
dont lame demo users btw
Quote from Oxcart :Something like that is ok ?

Cause i ain't sure how VTi badge looks like in real

Almost, the i is more rounded, like this

Could it also be bigger too please?
Quote from djdeeles :i can use it because i have lisance on other user name
dont lame demo users btw

What's the name of your other user, I'm just curious?
Updated it, bigger and changed the i.
Attached images
ScreenVTiBadgeNew.jpg
Attached files
FX_Interior1.zip - 88 KB - 137 views
can you please make a "RICE!" one? i need it for my FWD drifter aka FXO
no?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG