The online racing simulator
Webcam being an arse
(11 posts, started )
Webcam being an arse
I have had my webcam for about 2 years now and I had no problems with it until I was running x64 and it wouldnt work. When I went to install it, it said "Now insert you cam" and I thought, its already in, idiot. replugged, still nothing. Then the cam wouldnt work. I tired every other alternative and still the same. I went without a cam till I bought x32 XP.

Cam working again but every now and again I would get a black webcam screen (not monitor, the webcam window) a simple restart would sort this. Untill the other day when I simple restart wouldnt fix this. I tried everything again and reinstalled it. Now I am having the same "Now insert your cam" message which stays up when I plug the cam in.

I know my PC is picking up the cam as I get the *bong* new hardware found balls.
It also tells me "New hardware installed and ready to use and I just get the black screen again.

Its the: Logitech QuickCam Messenger and I have installed THIS driver for XP and it still isnt working...

Can it be fixed or shall I just spend £30 on a new one. I would rather fix this one to be honest. I know its only £30 but if I can save it then even better and I wouldnt want the same problem with the new one.
-
(joen) DELETED by joen
Thanks. But that doesnt help fix it fellow Devonian.
#5 - CSU1
Quote from The General Lee :Thanks. But that doesnt help fix it fellow Devonian.

maybe its one of those new hi-tech cams general and it thinks ur face is just too fugly lol?(j/k)

I doubt it mate, I use it show my body off to women, so I'm too sexy if anything mate
Anybody?

Wheres Jakg the forum whore?!
#8 - CSU1
Dya know what I think it is general....

is because the thread title's got the words webcam and arse all in there and peoples are just too scared too come in
But you saw the title and the thread starter and just had to come in with your hopes high?
I'm with Danny! - Not in a homo way. In a "What he said" way.

I have no problem buying a new one, but will I experince the same problems?

E: This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.
#11 - CSU1
Quote from Leifde :But you saw the title and the thread starter and just had to come in with your hopes high?

yeah I lmao there, I walked myself into that one allright

Webcam being an arse
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG