The online racing simulator
Reserve Places Still Available
(20 posts, started )
I still have 11 places left on the reserve list for the GFC if anyone is interested. I have one probable dropout already for Sunday's race so there could be 12 spots.

Visit gentlefoot.com/LFS/forum to enter.

GF
I have to drop out the series..sorry Gentlefoot. At that time, I am back to HongKong for summer vacation. That racing time is like 0300am on Monday to me. Hope you have a great success, and I will probably rejoin your second season!
Hey
hey whats the GFC i wil have my licence by then can i enter please
Quote from keithano :I have to drop out the series..sorry Gentlefoot. At that time, I am back to HongKong for summer vacation. That racing time is like 0300am on Monday to me. Hope you have a great success, and I will probably rejoin your second season!

OK mate - thx for letting me know.

Quote from mcgas001 :hey whats the GFC i wil have my licence by then can i enter please

Have a look at the website. There is all the information you need on there including rules, events calendar, pre and post race chat, judicial decisions and footage of incidents and a qualifying video.

www.gentlefoot.com/LFS/GFC.html
#5 - garph
Quote from mcgas001 :hey whats the GFC i wil have my licence by then can i enter please

Asking what it is and at the same time asking to enter, maybe wait and find out what it is you'd be entering before asking to enter.

We could be a devil worshipping, newbie sacrificing league for all you know.

Quote from garph :
We could be a devil worshipping, newbie sacrificing league for all you know.

damn mate you've let the cat out of the bag. I didn't want to introduce the black arts until season 2.
Gentlefoot, I really appreciate your zeal for this league (you'd make a damn tenacious salesman), but perhaps you ought to post these threads in the leagues section rather than in general discussion? I know the temptation, as I've often wanted to make threads here for my own leagues. If you don't have one already, I'm sure one of the mods would be happy to make a subforum for the GFC there.

Personally, I'd love to race but I don't think the timing works out for me. (And also I absolutely cannot connect to your server for some reason [see thread in Technical Assistance forum])

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Gentlefoot, I really appreciate your zeal for this league (you'd make a damn tenacious salesman), but perhaps you ought to post these threads in the leagues section rather than in general discussion? I know the temptation, as I've often wanted to make threads here for my own leagues. If you don't have one already, I'm sure one of the mods would be happy to make a subforum for the GFC there.

Personally, I'd love to race but I don't think the timing works out for me. (And also I absolutely cannot connect to your server for some reason [see thread in Technical Assistance forum])

No worries mate.

One of my members has the same problem connecting. Think it might be port related. Hoping to get it sorted. As for times. Races are at 20:00 GMT which in the US is probably in the early afternoon sometime.
#9 - Gil07
Seems like a really good league you've set up, Gentlefoot. Shame Sunday evenings are a no-go for me
Quote from Gentlefoot :No worries mate.

One of my members has the same problem connecting. Think it might be port related. Hoping to get it sorted. As for times. Races are at 20:00 GMT which in the US is probably in the early afternoon sometime.

It's strange because I was racing on your server the day X came out, and then the following day (and since then) I wasn't able to connect. Did you make any changes?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :It's strange because I was racing on your server the day X came out, and then the following day (and since then) I wasn't able to connect. Did you make any changes?

Really! That's very interesting. I did restart the server on the 2nd day after the X release and changed the name and the welcome message. But I also restarted it the evening X was released to increase the number of slots.

I will look into this.

GF
odd, exacly samething happened to me.
Didnt even tried it yet,i was out the whole afternoon, but for some odd reason now i can connect just fine.

Count me in for the GFC
Quote from _rod_ :Didnt even tried it yet,i was out the whole afternoon, but for some odd reason now i can connect just fine.

Count me in for the GFC

Aah - great news! Lets hope the problem doesn't suddenly start again.
I'd like to take part if any spaces are left,fee free to check my stats
Quote from DeadWolfBones :It's strange because I was racing on your server the day X came out, and then the following day (and since then) I wasn't able to connect. Did you make any changes?

The exact same thing is happening to me on all Redline servers.
Quote from Meanie :The exact same thing is happening to me on all Redline servers.

Velox user right?

Well i just tried to connect to the redline servers, everything was just fine

PS: Sorry GF for the O/T on ur thread

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG