The online racing simulator
League for Kids....proudy presents...
(69 posts, started )
unfortunately...unless someone could kindly host a dedicated server then im sorry it is...nutty boy would you host a server?
I can't host servers. I haven't a clue. I hosted one once for OSR. Turned off everytime The dedi server thing did and nobody joined it. My computer is weak anyway.
oh...then say bye bye until i get a server....
An explanation of why I pulled the plug on the server.

Harjun and I were arguing over MSN, when he stated that, and I quote, 'suicide is the funniest thing on earth'. This /really/ angered me, as I have lost 2 friends to suicide this year, so I warned him that if he didn't stop, I would pull the plug on the server, he went on about how I 'had no right' to, even though it is my server. In the end, he brought in a bunch of his 'friends' to try to back him up.

To cut a long story short, I pulled the plug

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :An explanation of why I pulled the plug on the server.

Harjun and I were arguing over MSN, when he stated that, and I quote, 'suicide is the funniest thing on earth'. This /really/ angered me, as I have lost 2 friends to suicide this year, so I warned him that if he didn't stop, I would pull the plug on the server, he went on about how I 'had no right' to, even though it is my server. In the end, he brought in a bunch of his 'friends' to try to back him up.

To cut a long story short, I pulled the plug

DK

Now thats wrong harjun you did the right thing for pulling the server Diekolkrabe.
I have to agree with DK aswell. I was in the conversation, it was very bad!
Good choice DK!
Oh dear oh dear oh dear... No server...
I'll see if i can whack up a server. I also have to programe a "Weakest Link" programe so any help with that would be appreciated.
thanks to a wicked cool guy! we got a server, and hes actually willing to set it up so it will stay, its Kid's league server, im going of to france for a week ill come back friday, next week, so league might be on friday or saturday, and Nutty boy, and racer hero you arent racing....so thanks guys see you in a week maybe
Racer Name: DTPBlack Devil
UserName:Funnybone2
Number:54
time:anytime before midnight
dude, it on now
Sorry about this but i wont be able to attend, as my parents decide to tell me now that i will be going to wales for the weakend.
Sorry! but have fun without me! (like thats gonna be hard! lol)
Why aren't I racing?
Quote from nutty boy :Why aren't I racing?

We arent racing because we agreed with Fang. (the guy that wouldn't lend the server anymore)
LOL, Harjun is in Spain btw.

Im pulling out of the competition as it will be, er..crap
Well if my team leader not racing well then am not racing.
Well, harjun. how do you do.
Did i miss it?
no, ill just start from scratch again, try get a website, and then properly make sure everything works, who can compete, who cant ok? and my time in spain was very good thank you Dalek, ill think about seeing if you want to be a admin of this league aswell, llike, the person who made it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG