The online racing simulator
LX Skins (All)
(539 posts, started )
lx4 skin
Attached images
LX4_AnyBodyKillas.jpg
LX4_ABKsLX4.jpg
Quickly knocked up a basic Rizla Suzuki skin.
Loosely based on the Rizla Suzuki Superlight R500 found HERE

One downside to it, the sponsor decals on the left handside are behind the exhaust so you can't really see them.

Enjoy.
Attached images
LX4_RizlaSuzuki_prev.jpg
LX4_rizlasuzuki.jpg
@AnyBodyKilla
Be careful with all the drug references on your skins. While drugs aren't specifically mentioned as being against the ToS, if someone complains that they find it offensive you could find yourself in trouble.

(Yes it was over a month ago, but I don't pay attention, okay? )
-
(Breadstick3000) DELETED by Breadstick3000 : re-posted with correct files
A quick one, looks great with Michelin tyres.

Feel free to modify.
Attached images
001.jpg
002.jpg
LX6_1024.jpg
LX6_10242.jpg
Nice 'clean', simple skin there.

I think you'd get a bit of backache filling that thing up with petrol though...
First public skin release :)
Hi all! this is my first public skin release. I've never actually released any of my personal skin designs but hopefully, will be doing that more often .

Well, 2007 marks the 50th year anniversary of the infamous Super 7. To commemorate the anniversary, I designed a skin which is for the LX4 and LX6. The idea behind it was simplicity so I didn't use any designs or many logos. I simply used the 50th year anniversary logo, Caterham logo, Dunlop logo and then just used 2 colours (black and beige) for the car. Enjoy!

Preview pic:

Now, after all that skin work, I wanna have a go of this online
Attached images
LX4_S750.jpg
LX6_S750.jpg
nice, simple, basic design lep, keep it up
great skin
Cheers! . I'll be posting another one of my LX skins that I used in a league. Very cool stuff but I'll probably have to resize the width of the logos for the top and sides as I didn't resize them accordingly to make them not look stretched but will post it soon .
All we need now is for someone to change the dds file of the front grill.

I would add the number 7 but I have no idea how this is done

Quote from Leprekaun :Hi all! this is my first public skin release. I've never actually released any of my personal skin designs but hopefully, will be doing that more often .

Well, 2007 marks the 50th year anniversary of the infamous Super 7. To commemorate the anniversary, I designed a skin which is for the LX4 and LX6. The idea behind it was simplicity so I didn't use any designs or many logos. I simply used the 50th year anniversary logo, Caterham logo, Dunlop logo and then just used 2 colours (black and beige) for the car. Enjoy!

Preview pic:

Now, after all that skin work, I wanna have a go of this online

Someone actually made the 7 grill. I haven't downloaded it but I remember seeing it on LFS Database. We'll just have to wait till its back up
mmm. found a dds converter, no matter what size you have the texture (including 1024) it still does not get larger. It will repeat as a patten (the original was 64).

Its not something I know much about at all, so I can only asume its something to do with the modeling.
[Off-topic mode]
One way could be to put the grill logo in the radiator dds...
[/Off-topic mode]
HELLO DRIVER!your skin is perfect and look my two skin
comment please
Attached images
LX4_polizei.jpg
LX6_PRODRIVE.jpg
please download the CMX viewer and take some screenshots of the skin on the car. I have no clue what a skin looks like without a preview .
My first actual public skin I call it the SilverBlue22

Based the paintjob from a Hotwheels Skyline model I have, adapted the design to fit. I also used Teaz-R's awesome aluminum base

Already uploaded to LFSW.
Attached images
LX4_silverblue22.jpg
LX4SilverBlue22.jpg
Red Bull Caterham
I posted a Red Bull LX4 a while ago when I was new to skinning, here's what I think is a much better version. I've included one with and without number plate & branding.

ps: Next I'll do a Red Bull Racing version of the LX6 - i.e similar to the F1 livery.
Attached images
LX4_redbull2.jpg
LX4_redbull2_ns.jpg
LFS_LX4_Redbull.jpg
I guess we have an Red Bull addict here.:tired:

You are making great skins. Keep it up.
lol thanks... I'm working towards a skin pack
Love the skin man, really professional, and dont know why i havent seen that in teh cateram racing cars..

Though i hthink the yellow needs a touch more brightness..

sorry for the spelling, waitin for fourmula1 nd soo tired
hehe thanks yeah i'm tired too... webber p9 on the grid... let's hope he goes forward from there tomorrow!

I probably should have said somewhere that this is a fictional skin, don't think red bull are in any caterham series... if they are let me know, they're in just about everything else

dunno about the yellow... the last version I did was really bright and people didn't like that lol

on second thoughts, it could be a bit brighter... I'll make a note of it for the skin pack edition, i'll probably make colour changes across the board then.

LX Skins (All)
(539 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG