The online racing simulator
Oh hey! I want to go!

*Pause*

*Realizes that I'm in the USA*

Crap.
#27 - UsuL
This year I have MANY things to do ... just like the World Ducati Week in the late June here in Italy ... already spent 500€ to attend there for 10 days ... but I'm going to find out a way to get there ... also using some contacts from Spain's Ducati Owners ...

Let's MAKE IT!

iam going to spain on july 21st so i wont be there when you guys our if u do it next year ill 100% come cos ill have a car!
cant wait
ok my flight is booked im ready to go . realy looking forword to the trip
everybody put a BIG LFS sticky on ur car so u will be easiely recognized
Quote from Crazy Harry :Have to ask Mrs. Harry but I think I can take part of the freak show

Hey 2March bring on your R/C-Car and lets have a dirt ovaaaaaaal (a.k.a. the bad word) on the beach

*warning* R/C cars & Sand do not mix. Imo find some grass or a car park.
Quote from amt :If any of you know if someone dont want lfs s2 jus let me know ill take the account

erm... what? complete wrong threat
lol, noob.

I won't be there though...
Quote from Timberwulf :Yeah, can't say if can do it now but I'm interested!

Someone in here who would like to fly from Dublin together?

ill go with you , id hate to go alone tho but besides you can get a 1 day return flight from dublin airport to most places in spain for under 100 euro

also how much are all them activity's you named ??
I hope devs will be here too
booked

zürich - barcelona
barcelona - zürich
I´m preparing myself to get to Failure´s place now. (I hope he bocked the dancing chicks in time). If they catch enough draft Plaztikman and Bleifuss are still there when I arrive. Keni is following in the evening after his flight from england arrives in germany. The rest of the bunch will arrive tomorrow and on sunday night it´s going to SPAIN!

STANDING IN THE LIVING ROOM GETS YOU BANNED!
SPAIN, I´M COMMING!!!!! :huepfenic
#39 - Nobo
Watched the Live-Stream out of Fail's apartment on friday! Nice to see some faces to the known names
14:46 CEST - Feldkirch to Zürich Airport (Train)
18.30 CEST - Zürich to Barcelona Airport (Plane)
20:10 CEST - Waiting for RaCeR and Fail to pick me up at the TIP TOP TAPAS at Barcelona Airport

Btw. guys: in L'Escala is a outdor Cart-track which is one of the Tracks where Fernando Alonso started his crear. what about a race during the week? L'escala is like 2,5km away from our beach.
http://maps.google.de/maps?f=d ... amp;t=h&z=18&om=1

ANYWAy, i need to get Hexoral for RaCeR now and a Flashlight for me. and something to put the booze in for the flight
For those who are not in spain and want to take a look, there is a small video stream coming up from time to time (f**kin UMTS is not cheap at all)

http://lsd.fragmaster.net/video
The [FM]Spain Event is over.

Was GREAT fun and we are sure that we did something like this next year again.

Some picture´s are still watchable at the FM-Forum Gallery, a lot more will follow tomorrow.
Attached images
[FM]^Uschi.jpg
really great holiday. which literally changed my mind about some things
Well i think it was a great opportunity to finally meet eachother after about two years or so speaking to eachother over ventrilo. I really enjoyed this trip and i think we all had a nice time down there (even if we're all not gay, afaik ) I mean it was the perfect vacation, lots of sun, beach, drinks & parties, girls (around ) and this is why i count this experience to one of the best in my short life

Looking forward for the next meeting and i rly hope that i can participate again.

Thanks again to Failure who was responsible for everything (since it was his idea) and did a great job with all the planning stuff even if it was getting hectically once in a while . Thanks to everybody else who took part and especially to my bro (eagle)racer who came right across from the states to visit parts of his family and some buddy's around europe and even managed to insert a little detour to be part of the action down in spain .

cheers

Plaztik :bandit:
Quote from 510N3D :...i count this experience to one of the best in my short life

+1

Think i finally managed to cure my hangover
Quote from Fischfix :really great holiday. which literally changed my mind about some things

What he Said^^^^ & yes im late lol, but better late than never(because i was last to be their haha)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG